ii

002; NEW GIRL

[ best recommeded in light mode ]

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

❛❛ she clearly likes me better than you ale

❛❛ she clearly likes me better than you ale. ❜❜
━ mattia p.

❛❛ i dont think you have the facilitys to say that big man! ❜❜
━ alejandro r.

❛❛ i dont think you have the facilitys to say that big man! ❜❜━ alejandro r

❛❛ i clearly like gianluca out of all of you bozos, hes the funny one! ❜❜

*:・ ゚✧*:・゚✧

camryn ⬎ (present)

we finally arrived at new jersey, it was already night time. i grabbed my luggage from the top shelf of the airplane as i woke my mom up from her sleep.

"mom lets go, every person almost left the plane" i said letting out a small ugh.

"mija, don't be in such a hurry we will be out of here in a few minutes" she said as she got her blanket and her light beige purse.

we walked out of the plane carrying our luggage as we headed out of the airport. from there on it was pretty quiet, my mom called an uber. finally the uber arrived, we put our luggage in the back and the young man opened the door for us which was pretty kind of him. nothing much was said in the car it was a quiet 20 minute drive.

"camryn... mija, i have to tell you something" my mom looked at me with a very exhausted face, she looked she was about to go to sleep again.

"yes?" i repiled.

"we are going to stay with one of my friends from when i was young, she has two boys and we are just going to stay there for a while until i can buy a house, is that okay with you?"