Wait, Whine & Dine

Creepypasta
Eyeless Jack

I stand here waiting, for at least an hour now. I don't understand—where the fuck is wanna be Link? He told me to meet here at the gasoline station nearby the woods. I'm currently at the back alley, wearing my signature black hoodie with sunglasses and a medical mask. There's no way I'm wearing my mask out in public at broad daylight. That's just simply stupid. Now that I'm thinking about it, how does that blond elf even go outside with those ears of his? How does he cover it up— I wanna bet that he wears a beanie that looks like Link's cap. What a fucking child.

Wait. Isn't his physical body like 12...? Aren't people even going to question that or is that the new normal now? Do they allow 12 year olds to roam around on their selves now? That's weird. Also that's bad parenting, but who am I to get a say in that? I'm a person who lives on human organs, I wouldn't really know any better on how to raise a child.

Why am I even thinking about that? I should be waiting for Ben. Which I am doing at the moment. And what I have been doing for the past 45 minutes now. Did Blondie ditch on me? He better not or else he'll be playing with the blue water—if you catch my drift.

I'm getting hungry... Perhaps I should go have a little snack while waiting?