The Worst Story of My Life

Happily evr aftr, in a land far far away. Their was a place. A place in wich a fare maden lived. The maden was namd Ardan. Arden was tall and pale and had one blue eye and one brown eye. She was considered a miricle to the land. She was rare. She was loved. They had thot of her as a gift to them all. Her eyes was her best feature. But she died, so who cares.

Jan was runing down the st. inn scotland. Wait. . . . . . nevr mind, she dead too. Scotland was in dark tims. Very dark tims. The qeen left them, and we ain't sur if she is aliv or not. the qeen likd to fratronize with the enemy. The queen was ok. The queen also hatd her people tho. The qeen also hatd her people tho. The qeen also hatd her people tho.

Scotland in 1764 was a stang time.

"It's gonna be a bandaid day! Let's be gorillas!" was shouted by Mia, when Lia told her to say somthing. Jan came back to lif. Then nic came in the room and killed all of them in the face and went on a murdering spree and killd a bunch of pigs and made vegetarians eat them.

Onse upon a tim, Scotland was strugalling. A lot of peple were dying, because of a murderer. A guy, maybe named NIc. WHO REALLY KNOWS tho. A guy was a GUy. A guy who hated, was a guy who hated. A guy never , really knew his place. So a guy just left himself to be a guy.

Jan died, then cam back, then died agan, cause nic. Nic kills. . . pigs, and feeds them to vegetarians, and killsss people in the face, sooooooo jan never got a rel chamce at life. Pig can fly. . . . . . . I think. WAIT! NOOOOOO! Pigs can't swim, they float, and eventually sink.

Ardan came back as a zombie. . . Nic got scared. Nic ran away. Ardan trid to chance him down. Ardan est revenu comme un zombie. . . Nic a eu peur. Nic s'est enfui. Ardan a trébuché pour le faire tomber. عاد اردان كزومبي. . . حصلت نيك خائفة. ركض نيك بعيدا. اردان trid للفرصة له. Zombies are ruuuuuuuuuuuuud. I don't like zombies. Nic died. Nic dó. Ardan killed everyone on the planet. Ardan은 행성에서 모두를 죽였습니다. Then Ardan died too. Onc Upon A tim.