I regret making this

To put it simple and short, I'm sad but I'm happy.

It's not like I choose to be happy or sad it sorta happens on its own. Like one hour I'll be laughing and talking with my loved ones, and the next I'll be thinking that I'm not worth it.

At the moment I'm happy. Tomorrow is my anniversary with my girlfriend and im so excited. She's amazing and sooo beautiful. There's no words to describe her. She can be sorta weird sometimes, but aren't we all? (That's a joke don't get offended Haylee lol) I'll tag her later.

I don't usually use this account but when I do I'm usually just finding cool fanfics to reread and say 'hey I'm a #rereader'. Yup that's me. Aracely.

Rereading this you can see that I can never focus on one specific thing. I really hate that sometimes. But that's a thing you should know about me if you want to be my friend.

I just wanted to make this book because why not? Keep in mind I might not everyday but when I do get a chance to post I'll update this as much as I can. So don't expect a coordinated update schedule because we don't do that around here.

I'll maybe post a q&a or an all about me page so just comment some questions if you want.

I'm blabbing now. Okay well I'll update later on or tomorrow (lol don't believe that).

This is not edited.

Haylee's account : hayleebroflovski

(Oh and James might be posting later)

aracely <3