Not Mine Anymore

As i'm sitting in class I can't help but looking at cindy she looks happy and sad and honestly I don't know why. We've been friends since we were kids and i've always been able to tell what's wrong.

Leaning over I toss a piece of paper on her desk and wait for her to look at it.

Cindy:    I look down at the sheet of paper and uncrumble it.   Hey what's wrong?? I let out a sigh and start writing back and throw it at him. I don't wait for his answer and look back up at the board. 

Alex:     Looking down i read the note over and over not understanding why she didn't tell me what was wrong. All she said to me was I'll tell you after class. I just lean back and wait for this damn class to end.

(My name is Alex Moon i'm the soon to be alpha of the moonstar pack. I have black hair and blue eyes.  Cindy my girlfriend till we find mates has long brown hair and greys eyes.)

As i'm walking out I jog to catch up to her, "Hey are you ok?" she looks down "no and yes, i'm breaking up with you but I found my mate." I was a bit sad but extremely happy for her. Of course you're happy for her she's our best friend and you wanted her to find her mate.  That's my wolf Scar. I see someone waving their hand in my face. "I'm sorry I was talking to Scar again." She giggled "ya I figured that much, but the best part is you know him." I questionly look at her "Who?" 

Mark my top tracker and third in command walkes up "Hey man" I give his a fist bump and then it hits me like a wall. "Oooh Mark dude i'm so happy for you guys, when did you find out?" He chuckles "honestly man we just found out before first period." I smiled at them both "i'm happy for you two now as your Alpha I give you the rest of the day off from school but I want to see you both at the party tonight." They both shake their heads "Yes Alpha" and with that they walk away.

                                                                                            MARK

                                                                                            MARK

Alright you guys I finally finished this and before I go to bed i'll try and post another one, wish me luck <3 <3 

#WattPride