1|Stay

The sun lay array it's woven rays of light into each eyes, one that he closed and second that she just did let in.

And in the moment Takane's eyes remained open welcoming nothing but an only sight she dare to deny.

"It's n-not h-him.."

As she stuttered on her simple whisper the wind's gusts broke into a ran pass her trembling body, and so that is when realisation hit her.

Her world that had became fragmented and fallen debris upon another one started rebuilding itself. That day she ran, faster and faster to get to him. That day she held the world in her tips but only to let it go and to regret.

But now, he's here.

He's alive, breathing and in her front.

He's here with her.

"H-haruka!"

She half shouted while her heart ached in such rush, beating faster in seconds and uplifting the nervous set upon her spine.

"Takane?"

Haruka asked in such innocent wrap onto his soft voice, and words playing in his mouth.

"Are you alright?"

He asked again after rubbing his closed eyelids only to open it and look at her again.

"Letting the sun rays in my eyes...is painful and yet that pain...that pain made me see you again."

She muttered with tears falling down her reddish hazel orbs, slowly closing upon sudden revelations, an appearance of her new hope.

"Yeah...I'm here."

Haruka assured her after walking to her side, patting and tapping her delicate back slowly and softly, while his tender smile make her chuckle.

"Such cliché.."

She said with watery eyes and blurry sight.

"You idiot!"

She half-shouted while hugging him.

"Haruka..."

"I.."

"Love you."

She whispered in his ears in the midst of a warm hug, while Haruka on the other hand made a sudden cringe by hearing her words.

"Takane?"

"I can't ...I don't even h-have interest in you..!"

"I swear I tried having feelings for you...but, but I, I fell in love with someone else!"

Haruka said as he back off her hug and explain things to her.

"Haruka....its okay, I'm just kidding you idiot!"

Takane said as she smiled painfully but even that buried agony inside her assuring smile can't be discovered by only those eyes of his who likes looking at someone else and not her.

"Takane?, are you really sure?"

Haruka asked again while holding her hand tightly.

"Baka! Of course I love you but that is because you are my friend.. And have you forgotten? I take a liking to Shintaro a-and he likes someone else..not me.."

"The reason why I cried is that I remembered telling those words to him and got rejected..."

This time Takane cried in Haruka's arms taking his pats on her head. And this time those words she have told are lies but not the falling tears. Because those are pure emotions he didn't know were all about him, only him.

"Haruka...please stay with me a little longer..."

Takane pleaded as Haruka smiled at her.

"Of course..I do love you...as a best friend..."

He said.

And if these pains made me stayed with you, made me see you each day I don't mind being hurt, because I know that you're happy your whole heart is, happy to be with your someone and happy to be with me.

I don't mind being hurt.