2| Goodbye?

As she opened her eyes in a sunlit room, with open windows beside her white bed and cushions, all that she could feel are the trickles pouring from an IV drip.

The noise of crunching leaves upon falling reverberate to her senses, it is autumn, that's what her mind could ever think of.

The door in front of her bed started to open slowly to reveal a lady wearing white sleeves.

"Good morning ms. Enomoto."

The doctor greeted formally, leaving her in a total confusion with questions starting to form from her stubborn mind.

"Umm..? Excuse me? But am I in a hospital?"

Takane asked as she look left and right only to find her question's answer too obvious but anyways the doctor said she is and that is because of her sickness.

"So you're kidding me?"

She argued finally upon realising what the doctor meant. Along the soft wind passing through gaps of the wall, and even the tiniest one seems to block the doctor's voice from calling.

"No that can't be it! I don't believe you!"

She scream as she throw the white cushions to the doctor's direction.

"I...don't believe you.."

She muttered as she calmed herself down, when tears suddenly bursts down her watery eyes.

"Yes, it is true that your sickness can be triggered by your lovelife's status."

The doctor said as she stand still not even urging herself to get a seat.

"I'm going now, and by the way your friend brought you here. You know him right? That guy with mole?"

The doctor ask but Takane only node at her while looking outside.

As she averted her gaze to the doctor's place a closing door is all what she can see.

"I thought that not minding the pain can bring me to his side but I'll die..."

Takane whispered, looking down her lap as she clutched the white blanket more tighter upon her rage.

After several days, Takane stayed inside the hospital but even from those days waiting for Haruka to visit, even one time he didn't dare to go.

She surf her media account while processing things in her head, with whys forming and questions still have no answers for.

A picture, an only that made her burst to tears over and over. With a girl's face, smooth skin slender fingers covered in fair whiteness, black hair and hazel eyes that were similar to her yet averted from the cameras view.

The idea that it is a stolen picture never crosses her mind but an idea that had shattered her heart to million pieces.

"The reason why he's back was never me..."

She whispered as she fall into the depths of her sleep attack, in the deepness of her dreams only those.

As time passes, doctors came rushing in her room and those complicated things happened.

Them, the doctors trying to revive her consciousness.

Goodbye?