No more smile.

"Hey, I didn't know you're there."

".."

"Come on. Dont just look at me. Talk!"

".. I dont even know what to say."

"that's right. But just say something. Dont let yourself mute as always. alright?"

"..okay."

------

Everyone walked on the pavement like there is nothing wrong with their lives going.

Rushing while busy looking at their wrist watch. Those unexplainable faces.

Yes.

This is your world.

A world with full of bullshits.

No matter how hard you try, even you give all your efforts to show them everything you can. But They will never notice it anyway.

So why?

Why do all of you human never lose hope?

"Why?"

"Well.." she looked up like she was thinking a deep thought. "It's because, when there is a life, there is still hope. There's nothing wrong even if you try? right? You wouldn't lose anything anyway. except for the chance that was given." she looked at me and smiled.

I cringed and stared blankly at her. "I dont understand." I replied. She suddenly chuckled and pats me in the head.

"You'll understand when it happens to you. I remember, until now, I'm still regretting doing nothing on my childhood."

Tiara, seventeen year old, a girl whom I met since the start of the spring. It was a few weeks ago when she talks to me like I was nothing stranger to her. Even though I look like some bad guy, she always treat me like a Friend.

"Are you sure you'll still talk to me like that even though everyone thinks that you're a crazy little woman talking to herself?"

"I dont really care, besides, you're sure worth talking for. You got the guts for being so pessimistic." she grinned then layed her head down on the desk.

I narrowed my eyes at her and played her hair. I felt no words to say again so then I decided not to speak again.

"Geez. You're not talking again.." she suddenly said while her head'a down. I still played her hair and stared blankly at her.

"Come on, dont just look. Talk!" she moved her head to me and gazed above me. It feels like a deja vu. I dont know.

"..I dont even know ehat to say."

She chewed her lips and then afterwards she took my hand.

"Everytime I touched you, everyone can see you right?" she squinted her eyes. I sighed. I really dont know how's that happening. Since my eyes were open, I didn't encounter such situation like this.

"What brought you that situation?" I asked with a bored tone. I tried to take my hand away. But she grasped it tightly. "What's wrong with you woman--"

Her eyes glistens with such dark ambiance.

"Stop planning to use me again. It'll never work."

"geez. You're so boring." her head bows, still gripping my hand. This will be the longest and uninteresting master I will have.

Asking her at the first place never worked. Until now, asking is normal routine for me.

"I'll ask you for the last time, Tiara---"

"Okay. okay. my wish."

Oh god. Here  we go again.

Her head popped up and then smiled. still gripping my hand. She looked around like she's examining everyone on the coffee shop.

How the hell did I chose this little woman to be mg master? Did I lose in a game?

"Dont tell me that freaking wish again. it's unacceptable."

"oh that,  'make my wish a hundred times!' I know it's hideous." she chuckled. "say.. what about.."

She breathed in and then sighed.

"My wish is to make you optimistic!"

what the freaking hell.