: 3 :

when i'm with you i don't know what's better, candy or the taste of your lips.

hoseok couldn't believe it.

he was partnered with min yoongi, the boy he has loved since 8th grade. he had so many thoughts running through his mind he didn't even notice when yoongi had come up to him, "your house, after school," he said bluntly.

hoseok's heart fluttered as he gazed at yoongi. when their eyes met yoongi's eyes widened a bit, he looked down at his notebook again with a visible blush tinting his pale cheeks.

"are you just gonna stare or are you going to help?" yoongi asked impatiently, he didn't mind hoseok not helping he just hated the staring. "right... what do you need?" hoseok stood up, yoongi gave him a list, "at your house later, we just have to write the lab report and the essay."

the two boys were done with their experiments so they sat next to each other for the first time in a long time. "owie!" jimin frowned as he burned his finger, his eyes began to water and namjoon, his partner, was freaking out. "jimin, are you okay?" jimin cried staring at his small finger through watery eyes.

"you know, namjoon really likes jimin." yoongi turned to hoseok, "really? jimin like namjoon too." yoongi smiled, "they'd be cute together." hoseok nodded in agreement. "like us," yoongi mumbled. hoseok chuckled, "i heard that." yoongi looked up at hoseok and opened his mouth as if he was about to say something but then closed it turning away from him with a small pout on his lips.

hoseok wanted to kiss him so bad. that would probably lead to another punch in the face so he resisted it.

yoongi stayed silent for the rest of the class, hoseok felt as if he messed it all up again. "i'll be at your house after school." yoongi walked away his small figure disappearing in the crowd of people.

this was the best day of hoseok's life, yoongi spoke more than one sentence to him!