DIM THE HEADLIGHTS.

TIME CHECK: 5:33AM

[A/N: this is part 2 of 'The Fight is Over']

ANG ONE SHOT NA ITO AY RATED SPG. STRIKTONG PATNUBAY AT GABAY NG MAGULANG O NAKAKATANDA ANG KAILANGAN. MAAARING NAGLALAMAN ANG KWENTONG ITO NG MASESELANG TEMA, LENGUWAHE, KARAHASAN, SEKSUWAL, HORROR O DROGA NA HINDI ANGKOP SA MGA BATANG NAGBABASA. -----YUN OH!

____________________________________________________________

DIM THE HEADLIGHTS.

It's now 1AM at naka-park lang ang Montero ni Elmo sa parking area sa tapat ng condo building nya habang nasa loob lang silang dalawa ni Julie sa sasakyan nito, umuulan naman ng malakas sa labas at nagkataong walang payong na dala si Elmo, kaya naman na-isipan na lang nilang dalawa ni Julie na mag-stay sa loob ng sasakyan ni Elmo. [SETTING: Tahimik lang silang dalawa na naka-upo sa sasakyan ni Elmo.]

ELMO: Babe? (tumingin kay Julie)

JULIE: Hm? (tumingin kay Elmo) why?

ELMO: Nothin'. (smiled as he holds Julie's left hand & intertwined his hand to hers) I just can't believe that we're back together again. (kissed the back of her palm) I'm so happy... you made me so happy babe. (looking straightly through her eyes as he gave her a genuine smile)

JULIE: me too... you made me happy. (smiled as she tighten her hold in his hand like she's not letting him go)

.....They went silent as they stared at each other and let their eyes speak for themselves, they're just smiling at each other... Then Julie broke the silence.

JULIE: Tara! (gave Elmo a nod and smirked)

.....As she quickly get out of Elmo's Montero not minding the heavy rain, kaya naman agad ding bumaba si Elmo sa kanyang sasakyan at hinarap si Julie dahil sa nag-alala ito dito.

ELMO: HEY! What are you doin'?! (kunot noong pagtataka nya sabay hila sa isang kamay ni Julie para sana pumasok muli sa loob ng sasakyan) c'mon babe, let's go inside—

.....Hindi pinansin ni Julie ang sinabi ni Elmo at bigla na lamang syang kumalas sa pagkaka-hawak sa kamay sa kanya ni Elmo, and Julie just smiled at him as she looked up and raised & spread her arms wide open as she just feel & enjoy the rain that's pouring into her body.

JULIE: Moe, let's just enjoy the rain. (smiling widely at Elmo)

ELMO: (chuckled at umiling) Okay, you're the boss.

.....Then Elmo just looked at Julie na tuwang-tuwang naka-tingin sa itaas at ine-enjoy ang ulan, at napa-ngiti lang si Elmo dahil alam nyang masaya si Julie, so he just grabbed Julie on her waist and pulled her closer to his na ikinagulat naman ni Julie.

JULIE: (napa-tingin kay Elmo as she gasped and made her hands placed on Elmo's chest) Moe—

ELMO: (naka-yakap sa bewang ni Julie as he looked at Julie straight in her eyes) know what, I've been longing to do this to you babe. (smirked)

JULIE: (nanlaking matang naka-tingin kay Elmo sa pagtataka nya) h—huh? d—do w—what? 

ELMO: this. (pulled Julie closer to his and close their gap by kissing Julie on her lips)

.....Julie smiled as Elmo continued kissing her under the heavy rain. Julie snaked her arms in Elmo's nape to pull him closer to hers to give more access for him to kiss her, and a small moan escaped from his mouth as she responds to his kisses and slipped her tongue through his mouth, & with that, Elmo got it immediately what she wants, so he kissed her hard in return, making her moan in his mouth. Then as seconds passed, they pulled back to break their kiss for them to breathe some air, they were panting while they're staring & smiling at each other. They we're like forehead-to-forehead as they remained in their positions..... Elmo's hugging Julie on her waist while Julie's arms were wrapped around in Elmo's nape.