tres

T H R E E ;

"Impolite bastard."

a/n: filler!!

a/n: filler!!

-☆

It's safe to say that Taehyung spends majority of his free time in school checking guys out.

Here he was in his Spanish class, supposed to be listening to a partner assignment that's due at the end of class. But what was he doing instead? Checking out a fatal weapon in human form, Jeongguk.

Taehyung just know found out the black-haired is in his Spanish two class, despite they've been in school for two weeks now. And ever since the brunet laid eyes on him, he simply couldn't look away.

"Taehyung. Taehyung?" Jaebum has scooted his desk next to Taehyung's, a normal procedure for every partner assignment they had. However, the brunet was hypnotized by a boy who literally doesn't care for anyone. Jaebum quickly got annoyed, so he delivers a nice slap on the arm. "Taehyung! Can we please get this stupid shit done? You can suck his dick later, God."

Taehyung gawks in shock at the offense. He rolls his eyes as he is forced to not stare at his dream daddy any longer. "Fine fine, rotten chicken-head."

The classwork was a simple essay where you have to describe your family and compare it with your partner's. It was simple, not that hard, with a minimum of one hundred words. "Easy," Taehyung said, and he quickly scribbles down some sentences, with Jaebum doing the same.

"Done! Won't you be a sweetie and turn it in?" Taehyung smiles cheerfully and shoves the paper into Jaebum's hands, his words dripping with fake honey. His friend scoffs, sticking his tongue out before walking up to their teacher. Taehyung takes this free time to, wait for it, to drool over Jeongguk!

To his surprise, the older was knocked out. Head resting on his huge inked arms, mouth slightly opened to make way for his small snores, Jeongguk looked weirdly... peaceful? And not to mention there was a blank paper on his desk. Noticing this, the Spanish teacher walks over to a dozing Jeongguk and knocks her fist against the wooden desk. The male's eyes shot open, and it sort of gave Taehyung a tiny heart attack because his eyes were so void of emotion.

Jeongguk gives the teacher a glare filled with hatred, and the class went silent. Almost every student in their school remembered the time a teacher tried disciplining Jeongguk in junior year, and it didn't turn out well. At all. That teacher pissed his pants in front of his class and never returned. And to think an adult would try and pester the demon again, the kids weren't just scared of Jeongguk, but also for the teacher's life.

The clearly new and inexperienced teacher had no amount of fear in her face, all she saw was an emo biker boy who failed senior year shamelessly.

She crosses her arms and puts on a stern expression, "Mr. Jeon, be useful and complete the task please."