「New Trouble」

"Haera, here's your admission slip. Make sure to stay out of trouble this time."

I can still clearly remember what uncle had constantly reminded me but here I am trapped inside the four-corners of a suffocating room where the weak stays weak and the strong becomes stronger. A supposedly student-friendly place, the supposedly second-home of everyone, where the 'survival of the fittest' perfectly fits.

From the sons and daughters of well-established conglomerates down to the lovely sons and daughters of valet, utility staffs, homemakers and other lower leveled jobs, you name it, we have them. I thought this school never tolerates such hierarchical racism, but I was wrong, and this just makes things more complicated.

Especially, when I finally met her...

"Hey, Haera? Are you just going to stand there?" she asked with a taunting grin painted on her face. "You know what's going to happen if you just watch, right?"

Without me knowing, I found myself being a part of her group. It was fine, it was great at first, but a few days had passed, and I've learnt the reason why I was recruited in her circle.

To become their puppet...

However, this is my wish. Regardless of whom I shall face to fight, I must continue being their puppet. At least, this way, I can help him...

"Haera, you are late again. Stay after class for detention."

I've slowly shed my good-natured façade to become a troublemaker, a delinquent who still maintains high grades, but it didn't matter. As long as no one's gonna kick me out of this school or complain on what I'm doing then I'm safe. All I need is to threaten them and then they're out, while I — stay.

Bear this in your mind, if you're going to transfer at our school. Make sure that you won't be a part of our section or else, once we've set our eyes on you, there'll be only two options for you to choose from...

It's either you become a predator...

Or you, become our prey...

But if you've ended up in a different section, then, good for you. You can still have other options like become a top student, a top student or a top student. Well, that's what most of the kids from the other sections usually do, they seemed like nice kids buried on their books, but they only cared about getting good grades and record, no one even dared to mess with us except for those three kids from the neighboring room. 3-B. They always make a fuss on what I'm doing, and I hate it, they're the major hindrances in my plans. I always try to do things behind their backs, a day or two will barely pass and they'll surely come after me for revenge.

They are like, playing 'heroes' of some sort but heck, who would buy that if all evidences of my so-called 'wrong-doings' they're talking about exactly points back at them?

Should I just get serious on them next time?