jikook 18+ "your mine" part 2

They were on the couch sitting down watching TV jimin took a seat next to jungkook it was akward between the two of them jungkook had his eyes on jimin filled with lust jimin felt jungkooks strong gaze on him,Jimin got up and went to his room *time skip* it was 8:30 when Jin came into your room and told you that they would be going out for a while he asked if he would like to come he rejected the offer and cointiued to play on his phone he heard the door shut about 10 mins passed when jimin decided to go get food from the kitchen.He got out of bed and went down to the kitchen he got a ramen and began to cook it while he was putting it in the water he felt someone rap their arms around his waist and pull him close he turned around to see who it was..........it was jungkook.he began kissing jimin's neck and sucking it leaving little marks all over him, Jimin started to let out little moans.
Jungkook then traveled up his jawline to his lips the kiss was soft yet passionate jungkook lifted up jimin he wrapped his legs around jungkooks waist and arms around his neck,Jungkook carried jimin up the stairs hitting jimin's back against every wall to keep balance,They reached jungkooks room he threw him on the bed and hovered above him.He instantly smashed his lips on to jimin's lips causing jimin to let out a little groan, jungkook got off and stripped himself naked,Jimin enjoyed the veiw of jungkooks strong body.Jimin got up in a sitting position.