chapter 2: complications

~Storybrook~ ~Rose's pov~

i had looked in the mirror in my room and sighed, maybe its time to change how i look again? its a new town, i flicked my wrist and my cloths changed from gothic steampunk to a emo punk style with some white stripes here and there

i smiled some, my obviously fake piercings vanished too, my blue hair tied up into a high ponytail and the front of my hair hung loosly over the right side of my face, i left my room and i saw father was gone, probably out or something? i decided ...

i smiled some, my obviously fake piercings vanished too, my blue hair tied up into a high ponytail and the front of my hair hung loosly over the right side of my face, i left my room and i saw father was gone, probably out or something? i decided to walk around town some, i see father walking down the street and regina who seemed to smile at me, i smiled back at her, everything seemed so fake though, like everyone is in a trance or something, like an npc in a game or something, i went down the street and i see her.............Sally, a girl i hate with every fiber of my being, she was chatting away with a few other girls i recognize, from the other world, i smirked and bumped into her, putting my hand on her back using a bit of magic to wake her up, in the other world she was the daughter of a king who always thought she was better than i am, as i passed her smirking i heard her say: "watch out freak!", i turned with a fake sad expression saying: "oh i'm so sorry", then walked away, i did not want to see her face, i think in this world she's called sara? dont know dont care, i only woke her up to see her missery, she hates me and i hate her.

~the enchanted forest~

the boy, andrew took me to his farm house and i met his uh mother, she was nice, humble, she smelled of poppy i think, she was nice enough to let me stay for a bit, Andrew was sweet, telling me how i looked like a golden rose, after a week of being there everyone in the little village knew me, and surprisingly no one thought i was a monster for how i looked and i was falling fast for andrew, then one day i see a young girl, she looked blind, she came upto me and told me she was a seer, she told me to follow her so i did into the small forest and to a hut, once inside i sit on a chair she points to and she sits in a chare across from me and tells me to hold her hands and i do and i see her eyes glow blue.

seer: you are very special, your needed to help break a very powerful curse, in a different land, a land with out magic, it is there you will find your true love
me: wait what? but what about-
seer: the boy your seeing here is deceving you, he is in love with someone else, your future is not with him but with someone else

i was a bit confused, i had not yet found my true love? of course not, i could not be so lucky, i then heard her say: "your true love will help you to help the one who would break the curse", curse? what curse? before i could say anything i felt her pull my left arm down and place her hand on my left inner arm and i cried in pain feeling what felt like a burn on my arm, it lasted only a few minutes before she said: "the name of your true love, his initials", i looked at it seeing the letters A.W.B, who could that be? i pulled my long sleeved shirt back down and looked at the girl, she smiled and said: "find him, help him", i sighed then nodded and left, she was weird, once back at the village i looked around not seeing andrew, no one seemed to know where he was, well almost everyone, his little sister knew where he was, i had asked her where andrew was and she said: "i uh.........", i gave her a sharp look before she said: "he's at the castle", she pointed to a large castle in the distance and with a wave of my wrist, i was now there, at the castle, i walked past guards that i put to sleep with a wave of my hand, in the garden i saw him, andrew, holding a young girl in his arms around my age with curly blond hair and deep blue eyes, she was a princess, sally i think her name is, funny, just earlier that day andrew had his arms around me telling me that i was a beautiful golden rose and how he loved me, was that all a lie? i could not help but to feel hurt, the girl turned seeing me and her eyes widen as fear coursed through her, like she was seeing a monster! then andrew turned seeing me with a shocked face that quickly turned to anger? he got out a steel sword pointing it at me and i felt my heart break more, i then said: "i thought you loved me", my voice broke as tears threatened to fall down my face and i heard him say with as much venom as he could say: "love you? how could i ever love a monster like you? just look at you, your scaly skin like a snake! leave and never return!" the hot tears fell down my face as i used magic to vanish into smoke.