🍁Tea Party🍁

Previously: Julian noticed that Maple is wearing out Chris, so he takes Maple out to find toys that will occupie her.
She comes back with a few stuffed animals and a tea party set.

Chris's POV

I wake up to the sound of Maple saying something about a tea party,
"Tea party? Can I come?" I say aloud.
Maple comes out of the guest bedroom and says, "Yeah!"
Ding Dong fills me in and says, "After I make these sandwiches and she sets the table were gonna have a tea party."
Julian plops next to me on the couch and says, "I took her to Wal-Mart and got her a tea party set and a few stuffed animals, to occupy her, I also bought her a few extra outfits."
I sit up and say, "Wow, thanks julian! You know you didn't have to do that?"
He shakes his head and says, "No, no no, it was my pleasure."
Me and Julian sit on the couch and talk until Maple and Ding Dong Fix the tea and sandwiches.
When Ding Dong calls us in, we see The tea set out and Maple sitting next to Ding Dong who was holding her new stuffed animals for her.
"Chris! Sit next to me!" she whispered.
I sat next to her, while Julian took the other seat.
The Tea cups were so small that I couldn't pick them up by the handle, but they fit Maple just fine.
She poured us all some water, since we had no tea.
Then she offered all of us a sandwich, which we all gladly accepted.
As we ate our sandwiches, we discussed what we planned on doing for her birthday,
"How about we invite all the people that she's met so far, along with some people that I want her to meet, like Danny and Arin?"
"That sounds great!" Julian replied.
"Let's go ahead and call them, July fourteenth is on a Saturday anyway, everyone should be free, plus it will give them enough time to make extra videos for that day." Ding Dong replys.
So I text them each individually, then put my phone away to finish the tea party.
When everyone finished, I helped her clean up while The other two played Super Mario 64.
"Thanks for coming!" she says, as we both put our plates in the sink.
"No problem Syrup!" I say, running my hand through her hair.
We then join Ding Dong and Julian on the couch.
While they played, and Maple watched, my phone was blowing up with notifications from all the people I texted during the tea party.
Thankfully, all of them said yes.
"Good news, everyone is coming!"
I say to Maple,
"Who is?"
She asks.
"Zach and Cory, Matt and Ryan, Danny and Arin, and Stamper! Plus me, Ding Dong and Julian."
I answered.
Ding Dong looked over at me and said, "That's a lot of people, where is the party going to be at?"
I looked back at my phone and then back at Ding Dong,
"The Sleepy Cabin Office, that's what we all agreed on, since it is bigger than the Game Grumps Office."
All of the sudden, rain rushed down to earth from above. There was a lot of rain, but no thunder.
We went back to watchig Ding Dong and Julian for a while until we got bored.
"So...what now?" Julian says.
We all sit in silence until I come up with an idea, "What about we play outside?"
Maple immediately jumps off of the couch and says, "Can we? Please!"
We both look at Ding Dong and Julian for an answer.
"Yeah Ding Dong!" Julian said, agreeing with us.
"If we play in the cold set rain we'll get sick! Maple just got over a cold, and I don't want her to get sick again, you guys can go, but don't say I didn't warn you!"
He says in a serious tone.
So we all went to go out our jackets on, Maple however just slipped her rain boots over her little Panda Onsie.
"You need a jacket silly!" Julian chuckled.
"She doesn't have one, but you can just borrow mine." I sat, getting out my spare jacket and giving it to her.
"Thank you! Can we go now?"
She said making us giggle like children.
I nodded and then carried her outside.
Me and Julian stood under the porch and just watched her jump in puddles for a little while until she asked us to join her, "C'mon guys!"
Me and Julian look at eachother in agreement, and then walk out into the muddy, rainy, yard.
After Julians socks got wet, he went inside, leaving me and Maple outside alone in the rain.
She took both of my hands and we started laughing and jumping in a big puddle.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ding Dong and Julian taking photos of us.
They chuckled and then went back inside, leaving us for another fifteen minutes, before we decided to go inside ourselves.
When we get inside it is dinner time, but none of us are hungry because of the sandwiches we ate at the tea party. So instead we all took turns playing Crash Bandicoot, because Maple had been practicing, and surprisingly she was pretty good.
We played until it was time for Maple to go to bed.
"Would you look at the time!"
I say in a funny voice.
"What time is it?" she asked.
"Time for this little Panda to go to sleep!" I say as I boop her nose with mine.
"But I'm not sleepy..." she yawned.
Ding Dong yawned as well as he said, "Yeah, I'm gonna go to sleep too." then he walked into his room, shutting the door behind him.
"Same." Julian said as he laid down on the couch and began to doze off.
I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the guest bedroom.
I lie her down and kiss her goodnight, then fall asleep with her in my arms.