Jessa and Niall

One shots- Jessa and Niall

All of the boys where at a photo-art gallery for a sponsorship they where doing for an artist. Originally Niall didn't want to go at all. He and Harry where the only single ones and Harry faked sickness so he wouldn't have to go. Niall wasn't so lucky.

Niall was starstruck. The red-head beauty that stood a mere 10 feet away from him. The beauty had on an expensive looking, semi-tight white dress. She had her big curly hair falling past her bust area. Her blue eyes shined at she looked at a photograph of a gorilla and a chimpanzee. What really intrigued Niall to walk up to her was she had white high-top converse on with her white iPhone peeking out the top of them. Something that Niall happened to like.

"Breath, just walk up to her. Say hi." he whispered to himself so quietly he couldn't even hear it himself.

Soon the Irishman was standing next the the um-known girl.

"Hi, I'm Jessa. Niall right?" The Scottish girl spoke to Niall without looking at him.

"Uh...Er...no...I mean...um...yes."

"I thought curly was the one who did that." Jessa smirks.

"He's not here. He's sick." Niall gulps.

"It's okay. I know he's not sick." she turns to him. Her beauty finally fully visible to the blonde.

"How would you know that?" Niall was confused.

"Let's just say that I know you want to find your Directioner princess." She smiles warmy.

"Do you think I've found her?" Niall was getting curious to know more about this Scottish beauty.

"Why don't we find out. How does coffee sound tomorrow morning around eleven. My treat." She smiles once again and kissed Niall on the cheek before walking away.

Maybe Niall did find his princess that day.