Vol. I - Part 1 [A new home]

As i already said this is my first fanfiction so please dont obliterate me if its bad. I will probably upload all volume 1 and if it goes well i will probably continue the story. Hope you like it!

Your name is [Y/n] [L/n]. You've been accepted at Beacon thanks to your excellent grades you got at Signal Academy. You are currently on the shuttle that will take you to your new home, your new life, where you will be trained to become a hunter.

You are wearing a [f/c] t-shirt, dark blue hoodie, gray jeans and brown boots. You also have your weapon on your back but it's covered by a cloth.

During the journey towards Beacon while you were on the shuttle, two girls got your attention, one was blonde while the other one had black and red hair, they both actually looked really cute, but what caught your attention was that the black haired girl was younger than all of you.

You (thinking): "huh, i wonder what's someone this young doing here..."

Your thoughts however were interrupted by an announcement. You didn't really care about it so you just looked back at the window admiring the view. After a while the shuttle proceeded to land and all the students quickly got out. You looked around a bit searching for someone.

You (in thoughts): "Now, where is he?"

You then noticed a blond haired guy throwing up in the trash can. Slightly concerned you walked up to him.

You: "uhm, you ok man?"

Hearing you the boy holds up his finger with his face still in the trash can.

Blonde guy: "J-just a minute..."

After a bit the boy finishes and feeling better turns towards you.

You: "heh, bad case of motion sickness huh?"

He smiles and scratches the back of his head.
Blonde guy: "Yeah, it's a much of a common problem than people let on"

You laugh a bit at his response, but then offer him an handshake.
You: "I'm [Y/n] [L/n], you got a name?"

The blonde haired boy gladly accepts the handshake before replying.
Jaune: "Jaune Arc, short, sweet, rolls out the tongue, ladies love it"

You laugh a bit hearing his presentation.
You: "heh, i hope they do. So, want to come with me?"

You both nod at each other and start walking towards the academy.

Jaune: "Man! This place is massive!"
You just nod in agreement.

You: "No kidding, i think i'll get lost in this maze of a school"

After a few seconds the both of you hear an explosion nearby, and turn towards it. You almost instantly recognize the young girl from the shuttle, who seems to be arguing with a white haired girl.

You: "uh just a second Jaune"
You decide to get closer to them and talk when they can hear you.

You: "Hey!"

Hearing you the white haired girl turned in your direction with a frustrated expression.
White haired girl: "Oh great, another student probably here to annoy me!"

You: "Well... considering you're a Schnee i wouldn't really like to get on your bad side ms. Weiss"

Weiss Schnee looks really surprised by your reply. You have to thank your mother for that, since she was the one who told you that a Schnee was attending Beacon, and of course you did your research about it.

Weiss: "Ah finally, someone who knows who I am and how important my business is at this school"

You: "Well, i don't really think that your name means anything here, so if you want to be respected here you will probably need to earn some, instead of shouting at this girl"

The look on her face quickly turned furious as you said this, but eventually started to leave. Even so Weiss turned towards you as she was walking away.
Weiss: "Don't think i will forget this, whoever you are"

She then left, so you turned towards the red cloaked girl and noticed a sad expression on her face.

You: "Uhh, is everything alright?"

She then turned to you before speaking.

Red Cloaked Girl: "Not really, i'm not even past the entrance ceremony, my sister has ditched me and i've gotten into an argument with someone"

As she says this you pat her on the head, she jumps a bit as you did this.

You: "Well since i saved you from princess snowgirl there, i guess you could have me as your first friend here"

She gets a bit surprised hearing this.
Red Cloaked Girl: "Really? I mean, i just got you in troubles with that girl"

You: "Oh don't worry about it, she was being a bit mean and you were clearly uncomfortable. So, what do you say, want to be friends?"

Hearing you she quickly gets up and hugs you much to your surprise.
Red Cloaked Girl: "Yes! I really want to be your friend please!!"

Once she realized what she was doing she pushed away hiding her blushing face.

Red Cloaked Girl: "uhm... sorry, i got a bit excited, that was really nice of you"

You: "heh, one of my many charms i think... anyway, we better get going to the ceremony before it starts. I'm [Y/n] [L/n] by the way"

You offer her an handshake as Jaune walks closer.

Ruby: "My name is Ruby Rose nice to meet you!"
She says this while shaking hands with you, before noticing the blonde boy.
Ruby: "Oh hey, Vomit-boy!"

You chuckle a bit at Jaune's new nickname.

Jaune: "What did you call me?!"
As your two new friends began to argue, the three of you head towards the ceremony... probably.