Chapter three

Your POV ...
As soon as you're off the bus you spot Sadie, Noah and another girl... You hug Sadie and Noah. He introduces you to the other girl, her name is Millie. Millie:

Hey, it's so nice to meet you Sadie and Noah told me a lot about you! (She smiles really friendly)

You: It's so nice to meet you! Sadie: So what do u want to do now?

Noah: ldk, hahaha you wanted to go to the mall! You all decide to go and get a coffee and a piece of cake and afterwords you go to some shops.

You had a lot of fun and Millie is really nice.

After some time you look at your phone: (1 unread message) Finn: Y/n I really like you. Please don't ignore me!

You want to know more about him so you ask Millie.

You: So Millie, I heard you and Finn were dating some time ago... Millie: Yeah... we were!

Why? (She starts smiling) You: I am just curious. Millie: Ahaaa..?? (Her smile is getting bigger) You: Um, I was wondering why you broke up?

Millie (still smiling): It was better for our friendship. You: Aha! (You don't really believe her) and that's all?

Millie: No but... um... it's kind of difficult. (The smile in her face disappears)

You don't want to get Millie uncomfortable so stop asking her and change the topic.

You had a lot of fun but now you have to go home. You say good bye and take the bus home At home you order pizza with Jack.

Ding! (1 unread message) Finn: PLEASE!  you to Finn: How can you like me if u don't really know me?!

You put your phone away and go to bed.  

Ok guys I know this chapter is really short but I want this book to get more reads so I'm going to update more often anyway go vote comment and follow
-Hannah