Ambers story 1

"Are you ok?"
"Not really I'm supposed to be dead right now"
"Why do you want to be dead? How did you get here?"
"It's a long story"
"We have plenty of time. The next man wants the both of us but he won't be here till late tonight"

"Well....The sound of loud screaming woke me up early morning. I didn't know what the hell was going on outside; I got out of bed to peep out the window. My heart dropped as I saw these men breaking into houses and seeing them drag families out their house. They were only 4 houses down I had to think quick! Grab my daughter and my husband and leave!
    'Get up now bae' I kept screaming at him
      'It's too early'
    'Come on the attack is happening now!' I'm screaming while I run into Aliyah's room my beautiful daughter. She was only 12 years old.
I grabbed her and our emergency bags and met my husband at the back door.

      We have heard about the Russians planning  to attack for a few months now. We weren't sure on where in the country they would go to, but we didn't think in New Orleans, Louisiana. We put together a small plan on heading down towards Mexico and packing three emergency bags for each of us if they really did come attack. We didn't actually think they would've gotten away with coming down here and we sure as hell didn't think out of all places in America they would come down to New Orleans.

      'Mom what's going on'Aaliyah asked while she was scared
'Just run in the car the attack is happening.'

My husband David starts the car and we leave out the back garage. We have been spotted by the Russians and they were shooting at the car. They don't have any vehicles close by so they couldn't chase us. While speeding out of town we hear on the radio that they have been coming down on planes all over Louisiana and Mississippi. Good thing we are headed to Houston to my dad's house. My dad was retired in the army so we thought being with him was the safest. We thought the hard part was taking the drive to Houston, but we were wrong. The drive wasn't bad at all the Russians weren't anywhere between there, but they were in Houston.
When we drove through the neighborhood we saw dead bodies of only men and the elderly in front of each house. My husband asked me if I wanted to turn around but I didn't I still wanted to go to my dad's house anyway. When we pulled up I was so shocked to see my dad's body laying there. Good thing Aaliyah was sleeping in the car I wouldn't want her seeing any of this. David carries her inside the house to let her sleep so we can burry my dad in the backyard. I refused to let him lay out there. David wanted to leave and get back on the road but I knew he was tired so I told him we can spend the night here and leave in the morning. I figured this would be the safest place to be since the Russians already made their attack. While we were sleeping I woke up from bright light flashing in my face. Then I got dragged outside and saw one man dragging out my husband then my daughter. It must've been a night patrol going on. It was only two men and one of them was yelling at the other.
' I thought you got everyone'
' I did I don't know where they came from'
The man told us that he was sorry and didn't want to do this to other families. I tried to convince him to let us go and he can just leave but he said he had to keep us here. I asked him what's going on and when I thought things were bad that's when it got worst.
' We have to kill all men and turn the kids into slaves and girls above 9 turn into sex slaves' said the soldier.
He brought us back into the house and said they surround the house so we won't leave and the rest of their army will come by in the morning.
My husband is searching through the house and trying to figure out what we can do to try and get out of this while I'm trying to hold back my tears trying to calm down my daughter while she is crying. About 4am and still no plan on escaping. The only thing I was thinking of was killing myself. I told David if he has to die I will die with him. And that was the plan we stuck to. I refuse to have my daughter being sold for sex I much rather us all together. I found a match and threw it on the curtains and watched the house burn down while we sat there together praying. The smoke made me pass out and I thought I died there but then I woke up here about a week ago. "

"Damn I'm so sorry"
"Yeah now I just miss my family. You're young where is your mom"
"I'm 14 they brought my mom to another unit."
"How did you get here"
"That's another long story that I'll have to tell after our session. The man just walked in."said the young girl