♡ Elounor ♡

Eleanor and Louis had been dating for years now. Louis always knew Eleanor was different in ways he couldn't describe.

But things had been weird lately.

Eleanor has been distancing herself from everyone. Louis would always catch her staring off in the distance like she was staring at not something but someone.

One day Louis had meet up with Eleanor at their local Starbucks for lunch. Eleanor had wanted to go for a walk which was weird because she hated walking.

As they walked Eleanor stopped to walk down to the cemetery. Eleanor hesitated before she spoke "Louis there is something I need to tell you." She looked down at her feet as she kicked some dirt around. Louis was worried. Louis whispered, "you can tell me anything El."

After a few seconds she finally spoke "I've been followed by a dead girl." Louis almost chocked at her words "she's right behind you" Louis hesitated before turning around but, he saw nothing. "She wants us to follow her." Eleanor spoke softly.

As they started walking Louis sent a text to his mum to call the mental ward.

As a police car pulled up to get El, Eleanor screamed "WHAT THE FUCK LEWIS YOU BETRAYED ME YOU AREN'T THE BÆ ANYMORE!" Louis laughed and said "I've been fucking Harry every night so now I can finally be with him thanks El" then Louis skips off to go fuck Harry again.

THE END