Watching Movies (Part 2)

(Sorry for not posting in a while)

Brock's POV -

Master Frown smiled widely at all of the killing scenes. Sometimes I could even hear him sort of laugh. "This movie's so great right?" he said quietly, still intending for me to hear but to not interrupt the movie. "ha...ha... y-yeah" I say reluctantly, trying my best to not think about what was happening on the screen. I mean, I like a good scary movie, but this was a bit to much. Master Frown looks up at me and snorted, "Is Bwocky scared?" mimicking a babies voice.

Master Frown's POV -

I can't believe he was actually scared by a movie like this. It's hilarious. He blushed lightly out of embarrassment of what I said. I moved up closer to him and soon I was laying down. That seemed to calm him down a bit and we didn't talk until the end of the movie. I fell asleep before that though...

Brock's POV -

He fell asleep before the move ended but I kept it on anyway. After the credits I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off without moving the rest of my body so I wouldn't wake up Master Frown. He was a light sleeper, unlike me. I leaned my head onto his and soon I was getting tired to. He's so adorable when he sleeps.

The End