Round Four

BPOV

I was really glad Rose didn't have anything against me. She looked like she wanted to kill. "ALICE!" "Umm...Dare?" Rose got up and walked in the kitchen. She came back holding a cup of what smelled like alcohol. She held it out to Alice. "Drink." Alice took it and chugged it. She dropped the cup and started making choke/dying noises. "It*Chough* Burnssssss*Wheeze*!" After a few seconds she recovered. "Edward*cough* "Dare, Alice."

EPOV

She thought her dare. "I dare you to smack Rose's ass and say 'dam you so sexy!'" I frowned.

BPOV

I watched as Edward reached around me and smacked Rose's ass and yelled "Dam, You so Sexy!" I smacked his forehead. "Hey! Bella?" I just glared. He looked down at the ground. "Jasper. Oh darn it!" Jasper stood up and shook his ass in Edward's face. "Dare." "I dare you to dress up like a woman tomorrow and ask Mike on a date." Jasper glared at him. Everyone else exploded laughing at the mental image. "Fine, Emmett." "Do you know me at all? Dare!" Jasper scribbled something on a scrap of paper and handed it to him.

EMPOV

Jasper handed me a piece of paper that said, "Rip Bella's shirt and pants off and hold her up for Edward to see and say, 'congratulations! You are now the owner of a fine new virgin! Yours to fuck the shit out of!' Then shake Bella's ass in his face." I smiled. This would be fun.

BPOV

Emmett had a wicked smile on his face. Next thing I knew Emmett was a inch away from me. He literally ripped my shirt and pants off. I had nothing on buy my skimpy matching red and black lace bra and underpants. Emmett lifted me by my shoulders and held me in front of Edward. He turned me a few times. "congratulations! You are now the owner of a fine new virgin! Yours to fuck the shit out of!" He moved his hands so he was holding me bu my waist. He started shaking my ass in Edward's face. "Let go of me!" I screeched. Emmett set me down and sat down again. He smiled, "You should have seen Edward's face! He had huge eyes and was a liking his lips!" I glared at my fiancé. Men! I turned to Rose. "Rose." "Dare." I smiled at Emmett. "Spank Emmett." "Gladly." She jumped onEmmett. Somehow she ended up with Emmett on her lap and she started spanking him. "Ow! ROSIE! PLEASE! WA!" He screamed. I doubled over laughing.