EPILOUGE

when Yoongi's know that im pregnant again he starts take care of me so much sometimes he's emotional than me. And he likes to get my attention and I feel like he's was pregnant not me. "y/n!!!!! Help me" he call me while I was reading a book. I go to him and look what he was doing and why he's call me. "help me this lizard always want to follow me" he say with a pouty at his mouth. I just laugh to him and try to kill that lizard but that lizard jump into yoongi shoulder and he's start to screaming out loud "y/n!!!!!help me" he scream and accidentally push me and I felling down at the floor and he gasp when he see me. He already forget about the lizard and start to check on me. I scream when my stomach hurts so much and I feel my baby will out of my stomach now.

"ohgod y/n" yoongi bring me to go to the hospital and Im already fainted about the pain.
....................................................................

I close my eyes when I finish giving birth of my baby its hurts so much and too tired. Yoongi hug me and thankyou to me for give him a new baby he feel so proud and happy. He give my baby to me and I kiss her. "y/n thankyou for everything i love you" he kiss my forehead while I holding a baby. "yoongi look her face look like you" I giggle to him and he smile to me with a tear drop from his face. "yoongi dont cry you look ugly" I tell to him and smile. He smile to me back and take a baby from my hand. We name her Yoongju from our baby first name.

"yoongi help me please" I call him but quiet. I was trying to search him but I can't because the pain from the giving birth its still hurt so I just grab my phone and call him.

You:yoongi help me

Yoongi:whats wrong?

You:I just want you to look for Yoongju because I want to take a bath

yoongi: ok i'll come

I close the call and waiting for him to come. Suddenly he came and go to Yoongju "go to shower I take care of her" he smile to me and I go to the toilet and start showering. Sometimes,I heard a Yoongi's laugh while playing with my baby.

*after 3 months*

I play with Yoongju and Yoongwun. But Yoongwun tell me that he want a kiss from me and I agree with him. "okay kids poppo time" Yoongju smile and she crawling to me wanted a kiss but I hear a loud step from upstairs running down to me and its from Yoongi. He's sit infront of me and say "I want poppo too" he pouted to me "no yoongi its only for your kids" he pout and kiss my lips. Yoongwun see that and he pull yoongi hair and say "appa its dirty eyuu". "ouchh Yoongwun she's my wife and I can do it" yoongi look at Yoongwun. "No!omma love me" Yoongwun shout at Yoongi. Suddenly they both have a fight just because want a kiss. "yah!I get your omma first" yoongi tickle Yoongwun "No!!!!! Me first" Yoongwun punch Yoongi's cheek. I look at them and grab Yoongwun wrist. "don't do that Yoongwun appa hurts" he pout at me and go to his bedroom. "look yoongi you start a fight" I tell to him and roll my eyes. He cupped my cheek and make me face him "I just want to kiss you" I laugh and slap him. "but you can't do like that because you hurts Yoongwun" he smile and hug me "i dont care I just love you so much I just want you with me forever until I die" I look at him and hug back " I love you too Yoongi".

I LOVE YOU