00. intro

Welcome to Fall Back! This book is thoroughly outlined, but the title might change.

(2019 Edit: it used to be called Fraiser but now it's the title is Fall Back.)

Since this book is planned, I'm hoping to finish writing it by mid June and fully published somewhere around June-July of 2018. (Edit: we see how that's working out... it's August 2018 already.)

(2019 Edit: it didn't work out. it's 2019.)

(2020 Edit: um, about that—)

(2021 Edit: we are ALMOST DONE with this story, I promise.)

(2021 Edit: rewriting the chapters, plot points are still mainly the same, but I had a different style/direction of writing 3 years ago that I was dissatisfied with, so here we are! book is still fully outlined tho. remember that older comments on the chapters will be outdated.)

(2023 Edit: this is the year, people! I can feel it!)

s c h e d u l e

Anywho, since it's summer, my schedule is every Sunday and Wednesday? I know I won't get a huge follow on the book, but I'm hoping for something? A girl can dream.

(2021 Edit: This book has 30k reads!! That's so insane. I love you guys. As a full-time student and part-time procrastinator, plus each chapter surpassing 1K words, please be patient with me. If you do not like waiting weeks between uploads, I recommend adding this book to your library and reading when I finally finish!)

d i s c l a i m e r

This book is about a relationship between a coworker and her boss. Psst, if you haven't read the title, seen the cover, or bothered with the tags, this book is about two girls. You heard me right, folks. Gays. Lesbians. Bisexuals (technically). LGBT(Q+). Whatever you choose to call it.

In case you missed the memo, this book is about a girl x girl relationship.

If you're against anything of that sort, please leave now.

i n e e d f r i e n d s

Leave comments, votes, message me on here, anything! I love any little interaction.

< < Onwards with the story!! > >