Chapter 1

The computer screen softly illuminated the room, his fingers flying nimbly over the keyboard as he refined his query.

     He'd tried sex dreams, rape nightmares, phantom sex, and the like. Eventually, he began to see one particular search result pop up.

       Incubus.

     He typed it in and hit the search button. The first result was for some American rock band. The second ...

       Wikipedia.

     Click.

     "An incubus (nominal form constructed from the Latin verb, incubo, incubare, or "to lie upon") is a demon in male form who, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have intercourse with them. Religious tradition holds that repeated intercourse with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, or even death."

     He felt his stomach drop when he read the last line.

~

Two weeks ago ...

     He loved it.

     The sweat seeping from their bodies, the nails dragging painfully down his tensed back, the knees tightening needily around his waist. The shallow, uncontrolled breaths, the deep thrusts into a heated paradise that clenched with increasing urgency around his engorged cock.

     The bed rocked and creaked violently beneath their carnal rumblings. The man groaned out, hard and long, his low sounds of pleasure harmonizing sensually with the woman's high-pitched whines of unbridled carnal desire.

     And then his vision went white, his hips taking on a will of their own as they pumped on autopilot, vigorously emptying his seed into her.

     He gazed down at his victim, her breath coming in heaves, her full breasts rising and falling rhythmically as she was overwhelmed with desire, raking her fingers in her long, blonde locks and arching her back to impale herself on his dick, frantically seeking release.

     He watched as she rocked over the moon, into oblivion, screaming out. He could feel her energy leave her, enlivening his virile sexual spirit.

~

     "You look satisfied. Had fun last night, did you?"

     Forth smirked as he sipped his beer. "Yup." He pursed his lips in thought as he placed his bottle on the counter. "Haven't decided yet if I've had my fill of her. Maybe I'll go back tonight."

     Wayo chuckled, throwing his fire red bangs back with a swish of his head. "Don't linger too long P', before the bitch starts to get suspicious. I don't wanna have to move towns again that soon."

     Yeah, Forth had a bad habit of finding a victim he enjoyed a little too much and attacking her night after night. In the last city they'd been in, one of his repeat offenses had started seeking out the help of the local priest, and that meant trouble for incubi. So they'd packed up their shit and ended up here, nestled in the heart of Bangkok.

     "You hear about P'Park?"

     Forth turned to his comrade. "No, what'd the slut do now?"

     "He's about to get himself fucking killed. He ... encroached on succubi territory. P'Pha and P'Pring are meeting tonight to discuss potential consequences."

     Forth chuckled. "He fucked a guy?"

     Wayo laughed heartily. "Yeah."

     Forth shook his head, grinning. "That little slut always was a kinky little bastard. Never satisfied."