》》 a letter to jimin

{Jimin's POV}

                               Flashback
Someone texted me and it is unknown. It said "goodbye Jimin". I got nervous all of a sudden. Chaerin's painful face came into my head. I ran to her apartment.
                        End of flashback

I saw her lifeless body on the floor. I stood frozen. I don't know what to do.

Someone bumped my shoulder, it is a girl and when she saw Chaerin's figure she sobbed very loudly.

"CHAERIN UNNIE WHY?!?! DON'T LEAVE YOUR DONGSAENG SOONYOUNG! PLEASE COME BACK!"

She then called the ambulance.

They arrived and took Chae's body. They already left but I, not moving the slightest bit noticed a pink paper on her table.

I grabbed it and found out that this are letters for her loved ones, including me. It said:

Diminieee,
         I am really sorry for killing myself. I know I know that I'm an idiot so don't nag at me. Okay? I just wanted to tell you that until now, I love you and I always will. Thank you for the happy moments that you had shared with me. Thank you for the laughters, cries, and for everything in between. Please be happy. For me, for your wife and for yourself. Take good care. Let go Jimin. Farewell, Park Jimin.
                                                    - Chaeriniee

I sobbed while staring at her beautiful handwriting.

"Chaerin-ah, sorry for hurting you. I never told you this but I love you."