💖 morning 💖

The sound of alarm receive a soft grunt from a male on his bed. Shuffling every where, tapping his palm on his side, searching for someone.

"Ggukie?", he sits up and pouts, his Ggukie is not there. He ran his fingers on his hair and get off the duvet.

With bare legs on the floor, he stumbles a few steps on his ways to the door. Grabbing the cold doorknob, twisting and open the door by pulling it, he steps out of the room and marched downstairs.

A smell of food running through his nose when he inhale the air, making his steps automatically moves to the kitchen.

There, he saw him. Is cooking, or specifically, is flipping some pancakes while humming a random song.

He smiles at the thought of the latter's voice and walks quietly to him.

He slips his arms around the latter's waist and snuggles on the latter's back.

"Ggukie I miss you", he pouts and places his chin on the latter's shoulder.

"Baby, you're awake. Miss me that much huh?", Jungkook smiles and finishes cooking. He turns to face his baby and cups his baby's face.

His baby nods and put his palms on Jungkook's hands, leaning on it.

"I miss you too, Taehyung", Jungkook says in whisper and leans in to kiss Taehyung.

Taehyung suddenly put his palm on Jungkook's mouth to stop him.

"Morning breathe is no no", he uses his other hand to wiggle his index finger as a no sign.

Jungkook chuckles and kiss Taehyung's palm.

"I already took a bath, it just you who is no no smell", he pretend to pinch his nose, acting like Taehyung is the one who did not bath yet.

Taehyung pouts and cross his arm.

"Humph! I hate you", he stomps his leg to the living room.

On his third steps, a pair of arms hug his tiny waist and pull him back.

"My Taehyungie is sulking, I'm sorry", Jungkook hugs Taehyung's waist tighter.

Taehyung giggles and turns around.

"Lets eat", he drags Jungkook to table.

"And then, lets bath together", with that, Jungkook earns a smack from Taehyung that make him laugh.

- a very short late update, I'm really sorry, its been a tough month for me, because I'm having a big exam, and after this holiday, I will have another exam, I'm so sorry guys 👉👈 😭💔💕