My Beginning[Chapter 1]

{thanks for reading! Sorry it had more about her and less about g-dragon😅 if you want to see Rachael and him then part 2 is your place, but I recommend reading this first so your not too confused in part 2}

Finally, I made it to South Korea! I walked into my friends cafe, that thank god was American, and she greeted me. "Rachael! Where have you been, you're a DAY late!" She yelled from across the cafe.

"SORRY! I texted you when I got into my new apartment. I was unpacking and buying furniture. I'm really sorry!"

"Oh chill, Rachael, don't worry about it. Next time you're late, you're fired."

"What! But Kristy! That's not cool!" She gave me a cold stare then laughed. "Don't worry." She assured me. I walked to the back where she was. I noticed that no one was inside. "Where's all the customers?" I asked.

She stopped and looked at me, then

the door. I took a quick look at the door and noticed a sign. "Closed..." I read. "Yes, we are closed, but I want you to come with me". I followed her to a set of doors in the back of the cafe, the glowing sign on top of the doors plastered the words 'Kitchen'.

"Wow." I said. "It's amazing!" The kitchen was crystal clean with different baking ingredients laid out. There was also whisks, bowls, pans, spatulas, and many other baking goods. "Make me a vanilla cake with strawberries on top." She demanded.

"Okay, the ones you have on display under the register?"

"Yes. You practiced baking the recipes from the store, right?"

"All 125!" I said, bragging. I went to the table and started baking. I made mont blaccs, strawberry cakes, chocolate cupcakes, mini vanilla cakes, macaroons, and many other desserts. "Wow! Rachael, you really did memorized all 125! They all taste delicious!" She said in excitement. In enthusiasm I start jumping and clapping my hands "Yay! My boss thinks I'm fantastic!"

"Sure you are, you ARE my employee, now we can open the store!"

"I can't wait to get started! That was only the beginning." It was only 9 in the morning so we decided to talk for awhile. Around 12 is when we got ready. I put on an apron, wrapped my hair in a bun. As soon as I was ready, I cleaned and dried the baking supplies. "Rachael, I'm opening the store!" I hear Kristy scream from behind the register. "Okay, I'm ready! Go ahead and open up!".