Chapter 3

After a long hour drive they have finally reach their destination. At first glance, it gives off an uneasy feeling that says to never set foot here. But there's also a another feel of it, a hit of sadness. Takeo shake off the feeling and continue driving, then the gate just mysteriously opened all most as if they were meat for them.

' Guess they must've known that we're coming.' Nori asked curiously. 

' Maybe, but don't let your guard down; who knows what lies inside the mansion. ' Takeo said to him in their minds. Nori nod to his older brother. Both he and Nori drive through the gates, headed straight to the mansion. Nori turns back to look back at the metals gate, only to see the gates close behind them as they enter.

' Guess there's no turning back now. ' Nori thought to himself. Takeo and Nori both parked their vehicles in front of the mansion. Inside the black car, three of the brothers( Asas, Hayate and Yuri ) were all sleeping in the car. With Asas sleeping at the front, Yuri resting his head on Hayate shoulder, and Hayate has his heads on Yuri head. With they're hands hold each other.

This put a small smile on Takeo faces. Gently he shakes Asas shoulder lightly, which causes him to wake up.

" *yawning* Onii-San, are we there yet? " Asas asked tiredly, while rubbing his eye with his left hand.( which is adorable and cute at the same time 😍)

" *chuckle lightly* Yeah we're here. " Takeo said to his younger brother , stroking the left side of his head/hair.

" Go wake up Hayate and Yuri, tell them that we are here, while I'll get our luggage from the truck of the car. "

" Okay, Takeo-sama "

 Takeo kiss Asas on his forehead, which cause the little magician boy to giggle at his actions. He goes out the cars door, open the truck and taking out their luggage with Nori helping him.

**** Takeo Suitcase 👇🏻 ****

**** Nori Suitcase 👇🏻****

**** Hayate Suitcase 👇🏻****