chapter 2: school

austin's pov:

we finished eating breakfast so i look at the clock and see that we are late so i tell vic,rocky and caleb to hurry up before we are late (but that is just an excuse because when we get there i wanna have at least 20 minutes to talk to my friends..)

-As we walk to school i start remembering all the good moments i had before school was over.

Lara's pov:

-hi im Lara Bolton and i have a brother and a sister. their names are: Ian Bolton (my big brother) and Diley Bolton (my sister). i use to live in miami but i moved to california so today is the day when i start a new life with my family and go to a new school called MusicDell high.( i hope my first day is not that bad).....

-"lets go!!"ian said

-"ok im ready!"diley said

-"ok lets go then"i said

as we walk to school i see a lot of people talking and laughing...they look so happy.( how can they not be, at least they have friends..)

"see you later girls i will find my locker" ian said

"yeah me too" diley said

"ok bye" i said

as i start to walk to my locker (luckily for me i could see my locker from here lol) but i bump into someone.....

austin's pov:

- since i dont see my friends yet then i start to walk to my locker but i bump into someone...

-"sorry i didnt mean to do that" she said

-"no is my fault" i said

i think i should probably look to see who i bumped into..... so when i looked up i saw this beautiful girl.

-"hey im austin" i said

-"hi im camila" she said

-"um are you new here?" i said

-"yeah are you?" she said

-"no im here since freshman year.." i said

-"ohh ok" she said

-"do you need help with your locker?" i said

-" no im fine...."she said

then she started walking to her locker which was my locker direction too....

-"umm i think we are locker partners.." i said kind of laughing

-"yeah lol" she said

- "so you wanna sit with me at lunch?" i said

- "sure" she said

-"ok well i have to go..but see you at lunch" i said

-" ok and nice to meet you" she said

-" yeah you too." i said

then i left. omg she is so pretty.....!! ( i said to myself while walking)