(;

I opened my eyes and saw that Liam was no longer in bed with me. I quickly got up and went into the bathroom. I hated thinking I had morning breath... Ew... I brushed my teeth and touched up a tiny bit before I wandered into the kitchen. I looked at the clock and it was one. What?

"Liam, why didn't you wake me?"

"You're cute when you sleep, and I know that last night was pretty crazy."

He was right. Last night was tiring. First off we went to my sister's cookout. Then we headed to Zayn's to watch some movies with the boys. After, we went out to the club and danced like crazy. Then to top it all off, Liam and I had an even crazier time on our bed.

"This is true Mr. Payne."

I said winking at him. 

"So, what are we up to today?"

I continued, getting a bowl and spoon. 

"Well, I have a fun idea around three today!"

"And this fun idea is?"

"A surprise!"

I hated when he did that. He always planned things for us to do, but never told me about it. I don't really like surprises. 

"Great!"

I moaned sarcastically.

"Oh just finish eating your cereal and get ready!"

I rolled my eyes and him and he walked over and kissed my cheek. I finished, and ran up stairs to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and just then remembered I had only been in one of Liam's shirts and my underwear. I jumped in the shower and washed my body. When I got out, I realized I had not brought a towel into the bathroom. I was going to have to run through the house naked. Nice. I opened the door and dashed to my room. I didn't care if Liam saw me naked, it's just he always has the boys over, and never tells me if they're there. The last thing I needed was Niall, Harry, Zayn, or Louis seeing me bare. I was running through the living room and no one seemed to be around. Thank god. I got to my bedroom and I opened the door. Liam turned around. He chuckled.

"What are you doing?"

I put my hands up and covered my face. I new I was bright red, I could feel my cheeks get hot.

"I forgot a towel." 

I mumbled.

He laughed and got his pants on. He walked over and removed my hands from my face. 

"Don't worry. You look good."

He kissed my forehead. Then my lips, my neck, my chest, and my neck again. Oh how badly I wanted him to keep getting lower. He looked at me and pushed my wet hair off of my face. He kissed me again and his tongue explored my mouth. I was still dripping wet, but I didn't care. I pushed him onto the bed and started making out with him. He turned me over and now he was on top of me. He was kissing my neck, giving me love bites everywhere. So much, I knew that I would need a scarf where ever we went today, and the next couple days. I felt his hand gently grab my boob. He moved down lower and started kissing my chest. He got to my breasts and started sucking on my n*pple while gently squeezing the other. I felt his hard d*ck press against my leg. I wanted it bad. I also felt me get extremely wet, in my lower area. Liam started his way down again, kissing my all over my stomach. I was started moaning waiting for him to get to my very wet p*ssy. But, just then he stopped. He got up off the bed and went and put a shirt on. He left me laying there on the bed hornier than ever. What the fuck? He looked at me and smiled, said

"You better get dressed, it's nearing two."

then walked out. 'Tease.' I thought. I got up and stumbled over to my dresser, weak on my knees. What that boy did to me. I got on my panties and bra. Threw my hair up in a messy bun, and pulled my white shirt over my head. I grabbed my faded light blue jean shorts and got into them. I figured I would just wear my white shoes with it. Seeing as Liam didn't really explain to me where we were going, I didn't need to look to fancy. Plus, he only had on a pair of jeans, and a red, blue and white plaid shirt on. The normal 'Liam Payne' look. I went over to my make-up table and smiled at Liam's note he tapped on my mirror when we first moved in together.