C;1 of The Boy

"Yo Evans! Wake up!" A voice says. My eyes slowly opened up and I pull my blinds up, revealing my best friend, Luna Fern.

"Why do you have to do this every morning?" I ask Luna "don't you ever get sick of it?"

She shrugs "you get use to it. Now hurry up, Celestia is waiting in her car!"

I get out from my warm bed and start to get ready. As I look through my closet of clothes, I decide on an outfit.

A grey cropped hoodie and black ripped jeans. I leave my face natural since makeup is overrated, and grab my stuff before going downstairs.

I grab an apple and say bye to Mum, before walking out to Celestias car.

"Took you long enough." Celestia gets in the drivers seat and I chuck my bag in the back, getting into the car. Luna looks back at me.

"What?" I say, looking at her

"Nothing." She turns back around and I shrug it off. If it was important she would've told me.

. . .

We arrive at school and get out of the car. The girls and I walk through the entrance and I look at the corner of my eye, seeing Jack Walker (OH BITCH HES BACK) standing near the doors like always, with his girlfriend, Kelsey Wright.

"Don't mind them." Luna says, catching my attention. She probably saw me looking at the .

"Yeah." I sigh and walk up to my locker, opening it and grabbing out my books.

The bell rings, meaning we had five minutes to get to our first class. "I'll see yous at lunch." Celestia says. I walk to my first class—calculus and sit down in my seat right near the window.

Jack Walker and one of his friends—Sam Cooper (fuck me sideways😂🤦🏽‍♀️) walk through the doors. They go down to the back of the class, sitting right in the corner—out of the teachers vision and get out their stuff. I turn my attention back to mrs ford—the teacher and start writing down notes.

I look out the window and start to doze off in my thoughts.

The bell rings, interrupting my train of thought. I pack up my stuff and walk to my next class—chemistry and I hate that class because I hate my partner—bailey Hannah. I swear to god, she makes me want to slit her throat. She is so irritating and girly.

I sit next to her stand try not to get annoyed by her high pitched voice as she talks to her 'boyfriend' Sam Cooper.

The teacher walks in, making her shut up—thank god. "Please continue on the experiment we were doing last week. Thank you."

"Ok, Leah, or whatever your name is" she waved her hand in front of my face, "I want to do the bottle pouring thing with the, chemicals. So you can just write down the boring shit" she looks at me and gives me her 'million dollar smile' is what the boys call it. I know it's fake.

"Ok sure." I smile, showing my teeth, slightly gritting them by how annoyed I was.

I turn back to the board and write down what's on it.

"Hey nerd." I get startled and jump in my chair. Only one person calls me nerd.

"Hey Cooper." I turn around, my attention turning to Sam. I look at Bailey at the corner of my eye and see her gritting through her teeth. I smirk and turn back to Sam.

He puts his book on the desk "do you know how to do this?" He points to a question and I explain it to him. "Oh ok. Thanks." He smiles his perfect smile and walks away. You know, for a bad boy he's pretty nice. And cute.

My attention goes back to the work and I continue doing my work, smirking each time bailey gives me a I'm-gonna-kill-you-for-talking-to-Sam- glare. It amuses me how jealous she gets even thought she doesn't own Cooper. I chuckle at the the thought.

Soon or later it's the end of school. I'm walking home by myself when I look across the street and see Jack. I blush and turn away, making sure he didn't catch me staring.

I have had a crush on jack walker for who knows how long. He's just so perfect. He's extremely cute, smart and even though he's popular, he's not obnoxious about it, he's actually nice. Like Cooper.

No, I don't like Sam. Cooper—as I calm him, and I are just friends. Cooper lives across the street from me and is great friends with Jack. The coopers and my family are close and the coopers are close with the walker family, meaning we technically are to the walker family too, meaning every time there's a special occasion, the three of the families always spend it together, meaning I see jack quite a lot—hence why I probably like him a lot. But, I see Cooper a lot and I don't have feelings.

My train of thought went away when I arrived at home. I go straight up to my room and finish on some homework before going to sleep.

- - -

Heyyyooooo ITS THE SEQUEL!!!🔥🔥🔥

I'm so excited for this. Also, this is only the first chapter, and Im not gonna be doing more chapters for a while until my other books are finished🙃

Disclaimer; READ THE FIRST BOOK FIRST BC I WILL NOT BE INTRODUCING OLD CHARACTERS AGAIN😊

Thanks for reading💕

Vote👌🏽
Share this with your friends (even if they fake❌)
Comments and opinions! No hating on people or else blocked🚫
Follow me to be apart of the ShNAcKs💪🏽

Stay booty-ful, stay ShNAcKy💓

Angel💙⚡️