🧡

After saying goodbye to Beverly me and Bambi decided to meet the Losers club where we would dump our school belongings in the bin. "Best feeling ever!" Stan said earning a smile from me. "Yeah try tickling your pickle for the first time" Richie replied earning a giggle from Bambi. (I was super jealous of Bambi and Richie not because I liked Richie in any way but mainly the fact that they where together and that they loved each other so much).

Once again I was snapped out of my thoughts by Eddie. "That's Betty Ripsom's mum, does she really think she has been hiding inside their all that time?" He questioned. "D-d-d-do you t-t-t-think she w-w-will find her?" "Yeah all dead and decomposed smelling like Eddie and Emery's mums underwear" Richie replied as me and Eddie glared at him while Bambi nugged him in the stomach.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" Stan quizzed. "W-w-we have the b-b-barens tomorrow" bill replied. "No that's fine who doesn't like splashing around I shitty water" Richie said jokingly. All of a sudden Henry Bowers and his gang grabbed Richie by his bag and pulled him back making Stan fall too. I ran to his side to help him up as he thanked me. While I was helping Stan, Henry was saying something to Bill he then licked his hand and wiped it on Bills face. I cringed as I watched him and his friends drive away in their car.