Opening

It has been said that humanity prevails when we're together. But when has that ever happened? Teams and armies have all fallen not from the enemy but from eating each other apart until there is nothing left. I warn them to work with their team; not use them but alas humanity never listens. I work alone for these reasons. When my team is finished fighting their war, we go home and rest. If evil ever comes again, we'll fight but if we're on the verge of a civil war against each other, we need to remind ourselves that we fight in 7-8 Man groups for a reason. In a group of 500 people with diverse ideas, none of those ideas will get through. With 2-8 people we prevail with ease. I tell the world these things yet they won't listen.

They say when we work together we can do anything... Tell me this when you actually learn to fucking get stuff done without having an argument or force-feeding your buddy a knuckle sandwich. So until then I say Divided We Stand, United We Fall.

But enough philosophy for now, there's a plenty more to go around by the time I've finished writing this, the world needs to know who fought and died for the greater good of this world. They deserve it more than I do...

Sincerely
- Chrono