surprise

Leo pov

We got to the hotel and I start to take a shower and get ready for the surprise I have for y/n, I put on a red shirt and black pants and I put y/n favourite perfume that I use and I waited her in the lobby of the hotel.

Y/n pov

Im so excited because Leo is taking me somewhere and he told me to get ready very fancy and to put on a red dress luckly i pack one just in case.

I took a shower and I start to do my hair I straight it and made a little braid and put it in the right side of my head, did some light and pretty makeup and I put my dress on.

I put my black heels shoes and left to the lobby so I can go to Leo.

Leo pov
As I was looking at my watch I look up and i saw her my beautiful girlfriend she looks stunning in her red dress I never imagine her in thag red dress so beautiful. I started to get nervous because i have something special planned.

Y/n-"hi babe" *gets closer and kisses Leo.

Leo-*kissed back* "hey beautiful, you ready?"

Y/n-"yes I am, you planned to be with matching color right?"

Leo-" yes because tonight is going to be special"

Y/n-" really?, well lets go then"

As that we left to a fancy restaurant in china that I made reservations and the place looks very beautiful. We got to the restaurant and I talk to the owner that if we can use the stage and I talk to the guys to be there to sing the song " what to do". We order our food and then I excuse myself and I got to the stage and we start to sing the song.

I sang the song with the guys and y/n looks very happy and she was ver happy then I start to get closer to her and I got in one knee and I took out the black box .

Leo-"y/n i know we been together for a few months and you are a amazing woman that I am very happy that you got in my life that I want to ask you, will you marry me?"

Y/n starts to cry and she smiles.

Y/n-"yes I'll marry you!"

I got closer to her and I kiss her, everyone in the restaurant claps and the guys record the special moment and y/n and me left back to the hotel i left her in her room and kissed her goodnight because we have a lot work after we finish the tour.

Y/n pov

We got to the restaurantrestaurant in china that Leo made reservations and the place looks very beautiful. I saw that Leo was doing something but I wont get suspicious we got seated next to the stage and we order our food that when we finished Leo left for a second and I see him in stage and sang me with the guys the song "what to do" and he got next to me and he got in one knee and I start to cry.

Leo-"y/n i know we been together for a few months and you are a amazing woman that I am very happy that you got in my life that I want to ask you, will you marry me?"

I starts to cry and I smile at him and I say.

Y/n-"yes I'll marry you!"

We kissed and we left the restaurant to the hotel and I got to my room and I looked at the ring all night I am so happy that Im getting marry to Leo.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Finally a update hope you enjoy it guys till next time.