Chapter 1

*~*Abby's P.O.V*~*

*beeeeep*

"Bye mom Jessie's here!" I yell out the door."Okay Hun, make sure to be ready by noon I'm picking you up from school"

I jogged over to the side of the car and got in.

"Omg ab Guess what!" Jessie said. "What?" I asked awkwardly. "I'm coming camping with you tonight and all next week!!" She squealed.

As we pulled up to the school everyone was looking. As me and Jessie walked to my locked there were a lot of whistles. We just laughed at them.

Me and Jessie went around collecting our homework from all our teachers witch wasn't much all there was, was 2 work sheets.

*~* at noon *~*

*~*Austin's P.O.V*~*

It's already 12 and there's nothing to do. I've been camping here for a week and I've been bored all day. I'm staying for one more week... Yay! Note the sarcasm

"Go do something!" My mom yelled from outside the camper. I hopped on my bike and left.

I rode my bike for a bit when I found 2 girls playing volleyball. I saw my little sister over there playing with them. I went over there and told them I would play. One girl caught my sight. She had perfect pin straight brown hair and bright blue eyes. She was was wearing a light blue crop too and short shorts. Most if the time I would not think girls would catch my eye with as short of shorts that she does but she looks perfect in them. She has a small thigh gap. It's barely noticeable. And I could see part of her stomach.

She was smiling at her friend I'm guessing. Her smile is perfect.

The ball started coming to me as I set it over. She smiled at me.

"Hey Abby I'm gonna go get something to drink. Do you guys want to come?" The blonde asked me and her.

Abby said yes but I wasn't sure what to say. I decided to go even though I don't really know them.

"I'm Austin by the way" I say with a smile. "I'm Abby and that's Jessie" she said with a little twinkle in her eye. "How long are you guys staying?" I asked

We talked for a longer time. I found out that she has a huge husky names sky.

As we got to her campsite I saw sky. Wow she was huge. She had bright eyes just like Abby.

Abby ran up to her and started petting her. They had a huge 5th wheel. And there was only 2 girl adults.

After they got something to drink we walked around.

"We're is your dad? I noticed that it was only your mom" I asked her.

As soon as I said that she looked hurt. Her eyes got all watery. I don't understand what I did.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I hope you like it!!