Vivid nightmare

When life gives you nightmares...
Run.

     I had a nightmare where I was searching for creepy pastas. As I was one of my friends and up to me and when I told her what I was doing she said she could introduce me to one of them because one was her friend. (Kate the chaser)
     At one point we went down a street and it was really dark. I remember seeing a creepy figure in the distance but just ignoring it.
     We went down a very dark street that was very slightly lit by street lamps.
      This was where we came upon a very rundown house.
     The windows were gone but boarded. There was a "door" near the right of the porch. It was next to the boarded up and almost collapsed one. Many parts of it were caved in and the entire thing gave off a terrible aura.
     Instantly feeling terrified I said to my friend "I'm getting a bad felling about this so I'm just going to go now" and I ran off back down the road.
     There I saw the figure. It was a woman. She had on a long and multi patterned cloak of sorts. It had some sort of scarf or crown shaped hat on the top. But the thing that made her scary was her mask. It covered all of her face. It was a silvery metal that had three parts of it I can only explain like basket weaving but with metal. One over each eye and one over her mouth.
     If that wasn't bad enough she said "the doctor will see you soon, he finds everyone..." I tried running past her and she simply turned her head and watched. Her voice went demonic as she said "everyone" again.
     I heard my friend give a confused and horrified "yay?..."

And I woke up.

Anyone know what it could mean?