Prologue

Nothing is worse than being cold, alone, and scared, with a power you know not to control. For Kailani, she could check off each box, she doesn't remember her past life or what happened to her, all she knows is she has battled to face and demons to kill.

Kailani Iona is taken to S.H.I.E.L.D after she is the cause of a semi-massive explosion in Lansing, Michigan. Fury's first instinct was to get Stark in on this, he thought he could help himself and this young girl further understand.

Ironman 2 - N/A

---

"I always enjoyed our little chats." I could hear two men outside my cell, I didn't know who they were but I knew they were men.

My hands were shaking and each breath I took hurt the back of my throat. All I wanted was something warm to drink, like tea, or hot chocolate. But I don't think these people will provide me with any. I've been here for a while, waiting in a cell for something to happen but nothing ever does, I met a lady named Natasha, she's kind but I know she's only doing her job.

"Let me get to the point. I have a kid here-"

"Oh, god. It's not mine, is it? That would be, um, bad."

The first man speaking let out a breath of air in annoyance. "No, Tony. She's not your kid but I need help. She has power behind anything we've ever seen but she's still human." He was talking about me. "I need your help to find out what, or who she is. Help her understand."

The other man, whose name I learned was Tony, began to speak. "How do you suppose I help?"

"Your old man conjured a super soldier. I have faith in you."

"How old is she?"

"Five."

"Name?"

"Kailani Iona."

"Get her, she's coming with me," Tony said, I could hear his chair scrape on the ground, indicated he just stood up.

I didn't know who this Tony guy was and I'm not sure if I can trust him but he's better than this place