In LA

Your POV
You start your vlog, "GOOD MORNING (your fans names) it is a wonderful day here in LA, so that means its time to go to Starbucks"
(Cool transition)
You got this a caramel macchiato:

Your POV You start your vlog, "GOOD MORNING (your fans names) it is a wonderful day here in LA, so that means its time to go to Starbucks" (Cool transition)You got this a caramel macchiato:

When you were walking home you saw a really cool car (it looked like this):

You were thinking to yourself that who ever owns this car must be pretty rich

You were thinking to yourself that who ever owns this car must be pretty rich. Then someone came up behind you and tapped your shoulder and said in you ear whispering "Hello beautiful, do you like what you see." You looked around to see who it was. It was a very tall *cute* guy that had blond hair and blue eyes that you couldn't look away from and that smile...... it just lights me up with joy, he also had no shirt on which was even hotter.

"First of all why are you behind me and second were did you come from and third

"First of all why are you behind me and second were did you come from and third........."
He cut you of with a really passionate kiss. He was such a good kisser, you kissed back. (There was tongue 👅) A couple seconds later you both backed away from each other and the Guy that I don't even know his name yet is just smiling and blushing.

"Sorry about that I don't know wha........" you gave him a peck on the lips. "So does that mean you were okay with it." "Yes. I still haven't got your name person i just kissed?"
"Oh sorry, my name is Logan, Logan Paul. Yours?" "Your name." "That is a nice name."
"Thanks. You to."

Sorry for such a small chapter i just run out of ideas 💡.
Comment what you want me to write about in the next chapter.
Bye Squad! PEASE!!!!!