The Chase

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, groups and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved.

© baeananah 2019

--

"Why is it that I'm the traceur here, yet I'm the one being chased?"

Join Karra in her adventures as she tries to get away from trouble and prove the people that parkour isn't as bad  as they think it is...

Because she's not your ordinary traceur.

---

Some basic information...

Parkour is the sport of traversing environmental obstacles by running, climbing, or leaping rapidly and efficiently.

Who is the father of Parkour?
- David Belle :)
Originally, parkour was first developed by Raymond Belle but his son, David Belle, was the first person to bring advancements in it. Further, nine of David's friends founded a group called Yamakasi (Beth F., ParkourShoesGuide.com)

Henlo, I don't know if all of you know him but he's a French actor, film choreographer, stunt coordinator and a traceur. The first movie I watched that he was in was "Brick Mansions" with Paul Walker and Tremaine. Go watch his other movies too!

Ciao.