Prologue

“.............”Valt is sitting on the meadown.Looking at the blue sky.The sky is so blue and the sun is not too bright.It looks like today is a peaceful day.But for Valt, it's not.....Valt was fill with sunshine and a happy boy.But now,things suddenly came and change him a lot.

“.........Shu......Why.....”Valt is still thinking what Shu said to him.It’s just can't forget it.It’s just repeat again,again,and again.....And his heart is painful for every seconds....

“Disappear from my sight!!You're just a Weakness to me and You're the one who made me Weaker!!!!!”

“........What should I do now...?”Valt sigh.He doesn't have a mood to train.

“Maybe I should sleep for a while.....To forget this....”Said Valt and he goes to sleep.Even though he's not sleepy.He still have to.

After a while,Valt wake up.But, it's not the place he know.The only thing he see it's just black,black,black.

“Where I am?What is this place?”Valt thought.He doesn't see anyone here.

“Um....Hello...?Is anyone here?Hello~”But nobody came.

“Oh God!What should I do now?”Valt start thinking............................Boom!💥

“IDK!💫”Valt shout.

“Greetings~Valt Aoi~Glad to see you again~!” Someone is speaking behind him.

“Huh!?Wh-Who are you!?”Valt turn around but there's no one behind him.

“Me?Well,you already know who I am...”Someone suddenly appear in front of Valt.

“......Oh! It's you!Rafferty! Why are you here?Did you got trap too?Do you know how to get out”Valt ask.He is happy that he is not the only one here.Maybe there's still have people here?

“Valt...Do you want to join the Darkness?”Rafferty ask.She puts her hand up.

“Wh-What?”Valt said.What’s the meaning?

“I mean...You feel angry...Right?You want a revenge...”Rafferty said.

“What!?No!Why I want a revenge!?By the way,I am not angry!!!”Valt shout at Rafferty.Why she said I am angry and want a revenge? It's so strange....

“Valt...You did wanted a revenge... Don't lie yourself...”Rafferty said.

“Wh-What?.....”Valt is full with a lot of question marks.❓❓❓❓❓❓

“Deep down your heart... It's fill with determination...Also,You fill with hate too...You hate someone...”Rafferty points at Valt.

“No!!!I don't!!!I love everyone that I won't hate anyone!!!”Valt yell at Rafferty.I hate someone?!

“But everyone hate you~You just don't know that~Your Friends...Your Family...Your Very Best Friend...Shu....Rafferty jeer to Valt.And then giggles a little bit.

“No,No,No,No,No,No,No,No,No,No,No,No!!!!! You're wrong!!!! Lier!!”Valt doesn't want to listen what Rafferty’s word.So he covers his ears.

“.....Teh-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~!!!Oh Boy!Valt! You're so ridiculous!!Who the heck will love you!?You foolish,foolish boy~”

“I won't listen to you!!I'm leaving!!!!”Valt start go to find the exit

“Go ahead~You won't escape here...”Valt turn his head to see Rafferty.She just give him a evil smile.It’s so creepy.