•1•

"Our son was a normal kid"

"I'm breaking up with you,I don't want to be seen in public with a crazy boyfriend"

"We're really sorry but we wont be able to help you anymore"

No.No...NO!

"Don't let him get away!"

"Lock all the exits!"

"He's getting away with the medicines!"

I ran so fast for them to not catch up.Tsk.They didn't know I was a fast runner.Bummer.

I stopped when I saw her.

"Jimin-ah...please don't run away...I'll pay for your hospital bills to make it up for you..I'm really sorry for everything...jebal---"

"GET OUT OF THE WAY,B*TCH!"I shouted.She was shocked and just stood frozen.I continued running,not looking back.

My cheeks were getting wet.I noticed that tears were falling from my eyes.I didn't bother and continued running as fast as I can until finally..I was out.

I'm free....thank god...

I walked slowly and saw people looking at me...Who are they?Why are they glaring at me?

"Uhm..sir..g--gwenchana?"A girl asked me and touched my elbow.I ran directly from another side and looked at her with a frightened expression on my face.

She also was frightened and ran away.Everyone was staring at me...I can see they were afraid of me...I ran away...again..

I somehow ended up in a huge building....I went in secretly without anyone knowing.I went in the elevator and pressed the number 5.

When the elevator opened,I directly walked out and traveled the whole area.I found a paper on the floor infront of a closed door.I picked it up and it says:

To,
    태연

                    From,
                            미영

Who's 태연 and 미영?

"Hey"

Someone with a feminine but cold voice suddenly spoke.

"Who the hell are you?"she asked,standing infront of me with a serious face.

"I--I--"I didn't get to finish my sentence when she spoke again.

"The fvck?Can you even speak properly?"

I'm scared.I think she doesn't like me.Why was I here in the first place?...How on earth did I end up in this place?....

"Hey,answer me right now.Who are you and what are you doing infront of my room?"she coldly asked and gave me a death glare.

"I--I'm...I'm not from here...I--Don't have any place t--to call h--home"I explained.

"So why are you here?Stay in the streets and live there.Maybe there will be someone else who's willing to keep you.Now get out of here"

She said and pushed me to the other side.She slammed the door and I could hear her locking it.I just stayed infront of her 'room' and stared at her door.There's a tiny circle that looks like it's made out of glass.I looked closer and closer at it and smelled it.

But the door suddenly opened so I fell down in a cold place with two foots infront of me.

"What on earth were you doing?"