Chapter 28

Edward's POV

Alam niyo yung feeling na kontento ka habang nanunuod lang sa pag tulog nang isang tao? Thats what I feel right now while watching My Darling sleep. She's in my place for two days already and for two days all I fell is happiness.

I know alot of people well think how did I become so into this girl..Sabi nga nang pinsan ko she's Just A Fan, na ang daming pwedeng kabaliwan na babae sa showbiz why I got hooked to a province girl na walang ginawa kundi ang hangaan at kulitin ako sa instagram?

I could still remember clearly her first message, and at that time im on my worst state of life. I got so feed up with the showbiz industry plus my parents separation. Then when I ask my cousins and friends to be with me no one came. Im even thinking "what if I committed suicide may pupunta ba pag namatay ako?" I still don't know why I think like that, maybe too much depression? But then right when I was holding a medicine pills a message pop out in my phone.

Its from this girl whose sleeping infront of me. At first I was wondering how on earth my phone got an alert from IG when I shut it off so I wont have to check it each time dahil halos nang nag me message sa akin dun eh mga fans lang naman.

But then this girl is so makulit, she even suspected that I am gay because of my skin, but what hooked me up to her is that she's not afraid of telling me she love me. I'm happy knowing there is someone who loves me even before knowing me personally. She even claim me as her future husband, kakaiba talaga.

And what makes her different in my eyes is that she cursed alot, at first I thought she's a boy because I know lots of boys cursed in every sentence but a girl? Nah I never meet one but then she came and prove me wrong. I should be turned off but everytime she cursed in our exchange messages I know it's either her expression of kilig or galit. But mostly kilig.

And when I meet her. Damn she's a stunner.

Her pictures don't do justice in her appearance. And I wont be shy to say, she makes me speechless and makes my heart beat so fast. And when her cousin send me a picture of her in a gown I never thought I could be so proud of someone, thats why I posted her picture again on my Instagram. She's so beautiful that I hope i was there to watch her out at para walang mga lalaking lalapit sa kanya.

And when I kissed her that night. I know that this girl is for me. I'm willing to give up showbiz just for her para matigil ang mga tao sa kakabash sa kanya. People will surely have their eyebrows up with my decision but for this girl in my bed sleeping? Giving up showbiz is nothing.

She's my savior, my sunshine and my future wife. Yes you read it right. I wanna make it official that's why I make her come to manila.

I kissed her forehead bago ako nag decide na tumayo to make our breakfast. And to answer your question yes, we sleep together but nothing happens. Not yet. I can't even hug her dahil may nilagay siyang unan sa gitna nang kama. But what she didn't know is that every morning I spend time watching her and stole a kiss from her. Ang sarap niyang titigan pag tulog, sabog ang buhok ewan ko ba subrang ganda niya talaga.

Habang palabas nang kwarto isa lang ang tumatakbo sa isip ko.

"Will she gonna say yes?"

------------###----------
"We often fall in love with the most unexpected person, at the most unexpected time and do unexpected things."

Vote and comment
Gabriel143