Chapter Three: New Faces

The little five year old girl stood outside of the Big House, in their garden. It was a very lively and green place, however, the lack of human souls in the garden made it a little scary when explored alone. Rose was watching her new little friend, a six year old named Max. He was wearing glasses, some shorts and a green shirt. If it had not been for his cute little face, with short black hair and his bangs standing up, he would of looked like a nerd. His cheeks were red and he had brown eyes, with a little small nose that made him look even younger than he was. Max was slightly taller than Rose, probably because of his hair.

"My name is Max, do you want to go on the swings?", asked the little boy as he fixed his glasses and tied his shoes. Rose, was not sure how to act, she had never been on a "social" situation. "My, my, name, is Ros..Rose, sure where are the swings?" responded the small girl as her voice terminated her sentence with more confidence.

The little kids walked around the circular garden, you could see beautiful flowers and decorations. They played for about half an hour on the swings and on the playground. Rose, was starting to get attached to this little boy, who she had just met, however she did not know that her short-lived joy was about to end.

"Max, do you want to be my first friend!?", screamed Rose as she was playing on a swing, right on Max's side. The swings were right in front of the fence that seperated the garden with the outside world. Right were the kids were playing was a door that led to the streets. It could only be unlocked by the inside. " Sure Rose!", screamed Max in reply. Both children were laughing, in half an hour, the innocence of children was able to joint two lonely souls. However, when good is invited, evil follows.

Their laughter was broken by the trembling sound produced by the see through grey fence with diamond patters. Their was a man there, he had a dark shirt, with dark pants and a tatoo of a dragon's face on his own face. The tatoo was vertically positioned, extending from his right leg, all the way to his right cheek, however, to see the full tatoo he had to be fully naked, right now you could only see the head of the dragon on his face, a red, nasty, evil looking dragon.

" Hey little children, won't you please open this door for me?", asked the mysterious man. " Who are you? What do you want?", replied Max, who was not scared, but rather amused to see that someone new came to look for him, perhaps, his father? Max always kept dreaming that his father would one day come back, because his dad did promise him, to be back. Regardless, after commiting suicide in front of Max, Max still believes that he will one day come back.

Rose was at the moment silent, she was smart enough to understand the danger in this situation, she was of course, Gabriel's little sister. However, she could not move, the excitement in Max paralyzed her and she feared that angering Max would make him hate her. " I am your daddy Max!", said the guy at the other end of the fence. Rose was now confused, Max's eyes were shinning in excitement and he went, directly to open the door to evil.

Right when he was about to open the door, Rose ran behind him and grabbed his hand. "Max, somebody is coming over here." said Rose as footsteps could be heard. "Fuck!, Maxxie, i will be back for you later okay, do not say anything of my existence!", whispered the man as he ran away from the place. Max was the happiest boy on the planet! Rose, however, new something was wrong, but she had to promise Max to keep her mouth shut, she did not want to lose her new friend.

The lady who was walking over to the children was Lady Marielle, that is what most people called her , she was the headmaster of the place, that keeps getting creepier by the minute. She had brown hair on a ponytail, and had a little bit of wrinkles, she was probably on her fourty-fives, but kept a lively attitude that made her seem on her twenties. She was wearing her usual blue tight long secretary dress. " You must be little Rose, wow , you are so beautiful!, Max you seem really happy, well children, there is a meeting at the cafeteria to introduce our new family members, and to celebrate the three month anniversary of the Big House!", said Marielle as she led the kids to the meeting.