Chapter 25 -Better than worse-

-kians POV-

I'm sitting next to beths hospital bed eat chicken nuggets while looking at insta pics of me and the boys.

Jc then bursts in sobbing. "JC." I yell and run over to him as he falls to the ground hands on his face.

"jc what's wrong." Sam comments as he kneels besides him. "c-co-Connor, a-and l-l-l-lia." he says as he keeps sobbing. My face goes pale. I hug him then run out I go to the receptionist.

"Mam, is there a c-connor franta here." I tell her. "Yes but he is in the emergency room right now." she tells me not bothering to look at me. I feel better now knowing something wasnt up between them too. "how long will it take."

"About 1day I suppose." she says waving her pin around. I walk away and get back in Beth's room. I see jc just has stiffled cry now. "What happened to lia jc? I asked watching him closely.

She said s-she hurt him b-but she didn't. She's in jail for something she would never d-do."

He starts to cry again.

All of a sudden a nurse runs in. "you guys have to get out now" the nurse says not panicky but normal. We all leave. About an hour later which it's about 11:00. "we will give u updates when u come back go home for now." she tells us smiling. "ok" all of say willingly. Jc tells us hes going to the police station as he speeds off in his car. We get home early and start thinking about connor thinking about all the crap he has been through. I sigh as I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm Back, sorry it's been so long I've been working on my other stories :) about ONE DIRECTION!! Lol. I like drama. IDK DUBAI!!! -DBB