a/n

Ryan: Hey everybody um thers been a reason on why i haven't been able to do any updates on my story is because i was not having a frisky time with my girls, buti had been catching up with my school work and having to write these things...

Kali: but the author or ryan in this case has been able to make sure that he could come up with new parts.

Ryan: yes that is true kali like how i gave my own charater or oc have his own hearm which is....

Insert Trumpets blareing and horn blaring sounds

Both ryan and kali turn around to see the nattline twins, penny, star, neptane, and neo.holding trumpets and air horns.

Kali and ryan:really

Neo with a sign: yes because we all love you and want to know who will be on your hearm list.

Ryan: okayyyy anyways the people will be 1 neo, 2 summer, 3 raven, 4 winter, 5 willow, 6 kali, 7 ennarda and last but aboulty not least 8 the natline twins (i actually don't rerember their real names so i decided to do natline twins instead) the rest is in your heam.

Kali: is that really what you are going to do for your hearm?

Ryan: yes and also i'm trying to find a picture of or either nightmareon or the puppet necause it in the last part you and the others were able to see me in a cloak but you all might know how i might be also there will be some modifications on the mask.

Neo and kali are now kissing ryan. Ryan has just passed out from the lack of air.

Kali: damn it he pasaed out. Can you girls please put him in bed he needs rest. Every girl (except kali) nods their head.

Kali: "sigh" ryan dose intend to mkae us all happy but he needs to stop lossing the lack of air. Anyways guys ryan was suppose to tell you that he will be making a story but you all can replace his name to your name instead or some thing like that. Um some thing else ryan was able to get spring trap killed but i have a felling that he will do some thing stupid like take out the previous body and put his in it but i don't think he'd do that since he is able to chang him self in to any other version of himself. Any ways godd night/evening/morning whichever.

Ryan who sneaked in to the room to whisper some thing in kail's cat ear which makes her blush and have lust in her eyes.

Kali:Markiplier take it away.

Markiplier and we shall see you in -

Drakniplier: hurry up mark i want to make more youtube videos.

Markiplier:okay Darknipler (aka female darkaplier) just let me finish this up- the next part bu buy. Phone turns off.