Do Your Worst

A week had gone by like a flash of lightning in the night sky. Green eyes came up to me. His large hand came up and made it's way towards my face. Everything seemed in slow motion as it came in contact with my smooth skin. His hand was brought back down as my daily beating began. I did not flinch nor cry out in pain. I stood still like a statue as I accepted the pain. Wherever he hit, a red splotch would creep it's way onto my skin like a demon. His skin came in contact with a certain spot that caused me to scream loud enough for one of the boys to hear. He hit my knee.

Zayn appeared to my rescue as green eyes was pulled off of me. He left the room satisfied as Zayn sat next to my now sobbing figure.

"Shh it's ok" he tried. "IT HURTS!" I screeched in rage. "What does?" He questioned. "Everything..." Was my reply as I was engulfed into a bear hug. Liam and Louis ran into the room to see what was going on.

"Why's he crying?" Liam asked. "Another beating" Zayn sadly said. "He deserves it. The little dipshit could at least try to not be such a faggot. Disgusting freak." Louis spat my way. I had the ability to ignore his rude comments. I've been done with this shit for a long while...