1d liam payne rough

I sat in me and my boyfriend Liam house we just recently bought he is at the studio recording while I am here relaxing for a bit. A few minutes later I hear my name called," Nadim where are you?" I smile softly," Liam I'm in the living room " I call back to him. He slowly works his way up the stairs and by the harsh pound of his leather boots on the wood I can tell he had a bad day so I am getting prepared for the stress relief he is gonna want as he trudges to the couch and sits down. I stand up from the chair and slowly creep towards him and then sit beside him tracing small circles into his back ," Liam baby what happened at the studio?" He sighs softly ," Nadim it's just that Niall and I have been fighting and he brought you up and said that you took his dick in your hole while I was visiting my family so I broke his nose and I am now suspended for the week ". My eyes widen and I trace circles into his muscular back," Baby I love you and only you and I will do anything to prove that " I say and softly kiss his neck. He moans softly and pounces on me pinning my smaller frame below his and starts to attack my mouth with his tongue and he soon wraps his tongue around mine and spanks my ass covered in jeans. I moan loud and he tears off my shirt and savagely throws it on the floor and takes my nipple in his mouth and sucks it hard while rubbing the other one getting them both stiffer then stone. He takes of his shirt before unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans and throwing them to the floor before he smirks and whispers in my ear," No boxers huh you were just waiting for daddy's big dick" he says before undoing his jeans and dropping his underwear. I smirk and take his 10 inches around my mouth gently licking the tip then leading my mouth down his massive shaft and I use my hands to play with his large balls. He moans and tugs my hair as I wrap my tongue around his shaft and pulls me to the floor and says," Doggy style now I am gonna get you dripping for me then I am gonna fuck you like a animal" he says and I obey . He pulls my cheeks apart and plunges his tongue into my ass and it causes a string of moans to pour from me and this only pushes him to go harder till he has me begging," Liam please fuck me now I need it " I moan out. He smirks and mounts me gently pushing his rod into me causing me to moan loud as he plunges deeper and deeper," Oh my god baby your so fucking big" I moan out. He pushes in all the way before thrusting into me hard and fast along with tugging my hair hard and slapping my ass causing me to just moan and curse more. Soon after he hits the right spot," Liam right there baby " I say and he slams on it again and again causing me to lost my self in pleasure and cum all on the floor. He pulls out and moans before bursting all over my ass cheeks and he pulls me to the floor were I lay on his chest. ," God that was amazing baby" he says," So need any more proof I am yours" I say and kiss his lips," No but if I help you shower I may be into round. 2" he says with a smirk and picks me up and leads to the shower where round 2 happened followed by many more.