Harry spanking imagine

I sat on my bed very nervous since my boyfriend Harry very recently came home and found out I have been failing a few classes. ," Mark come down here now" he says in a calm but firm

voice that seems to fill the entire house with ease. I grimace but stand up and slowly walk downstairs to find him on the couch with a paddle beside him and I whimper since his large hands hurt plenty without the paddle.," Mark you have been failing 4 classes and you did not think to even ask me for help and you know how I feel about your grades."," Harry I just did not want to distract you from your work and I figured that you would just think I was being a annoyance." He lets me go on like this for a few more moments before saying," Hush now drop your trousers and get over my knee 10 per cheek with the paddle then 10 with my hand and if you stick your hand in the way I will restart" I whimper since this is the hardest I have been punished and drop my pants before bending over his knees. He brings the paddle down 5 quick times erupting loud cries from me each time and he has done ten on on cheek before starting on the right cheek. He hits it harder and I bite down on the sofa around the third hit and start to cry around the fifth. He soon drops the paddle and using his hand get 10 sharp hits on the right cheek making me cry harder before slamming down on the left cheek. After the final hit he pulls me into his embrace and I sob into his shoulder," Shhh baby I will make it all better" he whispers softly to me before reaching into the night stand drawer and pulling out a bottle of cream and putting some of his fingers then rubbing it on my burning ass cheeks. The sting lessens," Baby I am sorry about that but if your struggling come to me okay?" I smile softly,"Okay Harry just hold me please' he smile and lays me down hugging me tight into his large body and we both fall asleep.