City Views....

I'm sitting at my desk, staring out of the picture window of this fourth floor walk-up, searching for the next sentence....

I'm watching the traffic in the street below go by as darkness has fallen on the streets and the sun rests in the sky above these tall buildings...

Across the street, in the nook of the building, two floors down, her light appears....

She, Ella that is, hangs her coat on the tree and drops her keys on the server....

Her hair is a dark auburn, her skin a wonderful glaze of bronze, her features a mix of Asian and Latin....

She looks tired as she runs her hands through her hair and exhales very noticeably....

She pours herself what appears to be at least three fingers worth of thirty year old Macallan....

It must have been a truly rough day at work for her to come home and indulge in such a fine, and really expensive, whisky this way....

She's standing next to her window staring at the street as I was just doing moments ago and pulls her white blouse from her grey pencil skirt and unbuttons it....

She leans against the edge of the window, sips her drink, and rests her hand on her shoulder just inside her blouse....

She takes another pull from her drink and rests the glass against her cheek, the nail of her little finger pressing against teeth....

She opens her eyes, looks up, and sees me watching her....

She smiles at me, tucks her chin down, and her hair falls around her face....

She sits at her desk and flips open her laptop....

She takes another pull from her drink and I hear the message alert on my laptop....

She's asking to facetime with me....

I accept her request and instantly I see Ella's face....

"Good evening" I say....

"Not really, but I'm gonna change that for us" she says....

"Oh" I ask....

"Oh yes" she says as she traces her middle finger down her chin, her throat, between her very plush and large breast, 'til her fingers disappear from view....

"You look very beautiful tonight" I say....

"Thank you" she says as I stand, turn my laptop to the side and stare out my window into hers....

"Why did you do that" she asks....

"You can still see me and I like this view better" I reply....

She stands, reaches behind her with both hands and unzips her skirt....

She tucks her hands into the top of her skirt at the hips, sways them from one side to the other, letting it fall to the floor with ease....

She then unhooks her bra, reaches into one sleeve of the blouse and pulls the bra strap through it, repeats this little action with the other sleeve, but this time the entire bra emerges from her sleeve....

"I've seen that trick before you know" I quip as I view her form in wonder at the beauty of her flesh....

"Do I do it better than them" she asks sarcastically....

"You form was perfect" I respond and continue to gaze at her....

She draws the tail of her blouse aside with both hands, places her fingers into her white panties, sways her hips from side to side as she did before, stepping out of them one leg at a time....

"I like that" I say in a quiet voice....

She drops her panties on the desk in front of her and I can see the fine shadow of her nicely groomed pubic hair before she sits in the cane back chair at her desk....

"Emma" I say....

"Yes" she replies....

"You wouldn't happen to have another glass I could use, would you" I asked....

"Does that mean you're coming over" she inquires very teasingly....

I turn off the light. "I'll be over directly" I reply....

I hear her giggle and realize I didn't close my laptop, but its too late. I'm already locking the door....